22.4 bid sheet

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
Really hoped for new diads by winter , not looking like it’s going to happen..the battery life is getting worse
🧔✊
right after air this morning i got a message over the diad asking if my cradle was working. "answer yes or no"

i automatically assumed this meant i was being observed because i was jumping up and down my board with no regard for orion whatsoever. i answered no.

two hours later i get another message asking if my diad was fully functional. answer yes or no.

i answered no just on principle.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
right after air this morning i got a message over the diad asking if my cradle was working. "answer yes or no"

i automatically assumed this meant i was being observed because i was jumping up and down my board with no regard for orion whatsoever. i answered no.

two hours later i get another message asking if my diad was fully functional. answer yes or no.

i answered no just on principle.
We got that same message , I think 75% of ours don’t work...lol. New driver out till 11 last night cause no cradle and running route blind.
🧔✊

AKCoverMan

But yeah I’ve had my cradle replaced twice now since we got em a year ago. And my car was out of service two months after a kid fell asleep at the wheel and plowed into me. (5 mins from building after my last stop...on a Friday night! 🙄)

The newest one just started crapping out on me last week. Our mechanic says UPS chose cheapest version of contact between DIAD and cradle the pins are naturally gonna get destroyed especially on routes that are over half unpaved rural roads.