22.4 Hypothetical

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I’m sure it’s been covered before, but the contract language is hard to follow. If you’re making more than what a 22.4 driver makes as a cover in progression or a full timer will you be getting a pay cut to the lower 22.4 rate or are you grandfathered in at your current rate?

542thruNthru

I’m sure it’s been covered before, but the contract language is hard to follow. If you’re making more than what a 22.4 driver makes as a cover in progression or a full timer will you be getting a pay cut to the lower 22.4 rate or are you grandfathered in at your current rate?

Wait.. why would you become a 22.4 if you're already a driver? I don't know your supplement so I'm confused.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Wait.. why would you become a 22.4 if you're already a driver? I don't know your supplement so I'm confused.

I am considering bidding to a 22.4
It’s the only way I’m getting overtime
Apparently....
Besides, I feel the need to be excessively abused

542thruNthru

I am considering bidding to a 22.4
It’s the only way I’m getting overtime
Apparently....
Besides, I feel the need to be excessively abused

If you bid a different position I would assume it would be just like bidding a 22.3 position we would drop down to that rate.

Mooseknuckle

You're supposed to be red circled at your current rate until the progression rate exceeds that. To stay a cover will hurt you I believe because they're now limited to 156 punches per year. and you can bet you'll get as much of those as you can at peak.

542thruNthru

You're supposed to be red circled at your current rate until the progression rate exceeds that. To stay a cover will hurt you I believe because they're now limited to 156 punches per year. and you can bet you'll get as much of those as you can at peak.

That's southwest language. I don't think he is in our supplement. I think he is a FT driver in progression. Some areas call our utility drivers, cover drivers.

542thruNthru

34$ and some change.

To be honest this is a question for your BA.

Though I will say I doubt you keep your rate because it is higher then the top rate of 22.4. If they do by chance let you keep it they will probably not give you the GWI every year.

The reason I don't see them letting you keep it is because everyone would go cover before 22.4 so that they always made more then the position allows.

Of course I could be wrong so call your local.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

To be honest this is a question for your BA.

Though I will say I doubt you keep your rate because it is higher then the top rate of 22.4. If they do by chance let you keep it they will probably not give you the GWI every year.

The reason I don't see them letting you keep it is because everyone would go cover before 22.4 so that they always made more then the position allows.

Of course I could be wrong so call your local.
I have no faith in my local or stewards I could ask them what day it is and they wouldn’t know what to tell me. I’ll just have to wait and see

Dough99

Attachments

• 698992BA-DEC4-4A09-9C94-B68E4D4164A3.png
    698992BA-DEC4-4A09-9C94-B68E4D4164A3.png
    532.1 KB · Views: 221