22.4 red circled???

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
pff i ain't scared. 200 stops aint sh**. i told them i can do 300 if they need it. plus if anyone needs stops taken off, call me first. i want it ALL
Go for it dipstick, see how long you last. Unless your a cokehead you ain’t doin that many stops unless the area is like a virgins ass, so tight you couldn’t get a greased BB up it. Even then you’ll flame 🔥 out quick!

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
pff i ain't scared. 200 stops aint sh**. i told them i can do 300 if they need it. plus if anyone needs stops taken off, call me first. i want it ALL
With this attitude you’ll fizzle out in a few years. It’s a marathon not a sprint.

myreqoil

Go for it dipstick, see how long you last. Unless your a cokehead you ain’t doin that many stops unless the area is like a virgins ass, so tight you couldn’t get a greased BB up it. Even then you’ll flame 🔥 out quick!
nah see... i bleed brown, id give a kidney just to make sure every customer gets their package today.

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
If your last classification pay rate is higher than the progressive rate of your 22.4 bid, you retain your last pay rate until your progression passes it. It's in the contract that no one goes through progression twice. So basically, you're red circled into your higher pay rate.