22.4s... miss them yet?

Pee Bottle

I was hired as a 22.4 before 8/1/2019, but management told me I must be tues-sat because I made RPCD a year later. Anyone hearing this? I don’t mind the schedule change, but just curious.

deeztier

Language says RPCD by 8/1/2019 you're a year too late.

im curious about how transfers will be dealt with. let's say a hired RPCD before 08/01/19 transfers into the center, does that driver automatically get a M-friend spot? basically jumps a RPCD forced into T-S? ...but theyll have less center seniority idk

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Drivers seem to be having a wee bit of the entitled Central Pension Fund attitude thinking shifts-days cannot be moved. Suck it up buttercup, or quit. Someone else will gladly work Saturdays.

Pee Bottle

I
im curious about how transfers will be dealt with. let's say a hired RPCD before 08/01/19 transfers into the center, does that driver automatically get a M-friend spot? basically jumps a RPCD forced into T-S? ...but theyll have less center seniority idk
Well for one thing, transfers will be less numerous now as the only reason they were happening was because 22.4’s were taking the RPCD spots wherever they could get them. I’m honestly looking forward to being Tuesday to Saturday, and it probably won’t be for more than a couple years.

542thruNthru

That's a good question.

Thebrownblob

That's a good question.
1695224461792.gif

Wally

Since everyone is just drivers, you dovetail into the center.

Who works Saturday depends entirely on the number needed for that day as dictated by management. It will start from the bottom of the seniority list minus any volunteers.

anonymous23456

Then you are part of the problem not the solution..find some hobbies ..get a life
🧔‍♂️✊
Take it easy on him. It is an addiction. Some people want to see boxes coming to their house every day, so they do a lot of online shopping. He has packages delivery addiction. Is there some kind of recovery group for that?

Wally

Take it easy on him. It is an addiction. Some people want to see boxes coming to their house every day, so they do a lot of online shopping. He has packages delivery addiction. Is there some kind of recovery group for that?
Date a hottie, little diad won't tolerate all this overtime bullsheetrock!