22.4s... miss them yet?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I’ve got nothing but the utmost respect for this thing of ours. Point me to that fanook and I’ll remind him who runs this family!
Resized_20230919_164302.jpeg

Sporhwhore

What happens when a m-friend guy that has 20 years in and actually wants to work 6 days a week can no longer work Saturday but a fellow employee just got moved Tuesday through Saturday and will end up working most Mondays due to dead days, sick days,vacations and such? Essentially the T-S guy gets a sixth punch option over the 20 year guy in this scenario…. All due to the 25% rule going away and now they jumped it to approximately 35% in my hub!

What happens when a m-friend guy that has 20 years in and actually wants to work 6 days a week can no longer work Saturday but a fellow employee just got moved Tuesday through Saturday and will end up working most Mondays due to dead days, sick days,vacations and such? Essentially the T-S guy gets a sixth punch option over the 20 year guy in this scenario…. All due to the 25% rule going away and now they jumped it to approximately 35% in my hub!
Just wait until they try Sundays

542thruNthru

Can't make everyone happy. If the 20 year guy wants the option for a 6th punch he should go T-S. OT is not a right.

Sporhwhore

True but basically they shifted the overtime to a less senior driver that is at top rate and wants the sixth punch as well as the 20 year guy. He’s the most senior T-S driver now which means he’s the first option for Monday whereas before new contract the 20 year driver was almost top of m-friend list and had first dibs on Saturday but now that Saturday is going to be overstaffed the senior driver loses out

True but basically they shifted the overtime to a less senior driver that is at top rate and wants the sixth punch as well as the 20 year guy. He’s the most senior T-S driver now which means he’s the first option for Monday whereas before new contract the 20 year driver was almost top of m-friend list and had first dibs on Saturday but now that Saturday is going to be overstaffed the senior driver loses out
How many drivers honestly want to work 6 days?

The senior driver has the option to bid Tu-Sa. It's not shifted to anyone, it's up to the senior driver who gets it.