22.4s... miss them yet?

Brownwind

Take it easy on him. It is an addiction. Some people want to see boxes coming to their house every day, so they do a lot of online shopping. He has packages delivery addiction. Is there some kind of recovery group for that?
Yep it’s called the going in for preload and running out of hours club. No Saturday for him.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

We were told anyone hired after august 2019 could be moved from m-friday to t-s but everyone hired after that date was a 22.4 and already working t-s anyways. How could there possibly be any rpcd drivers getting bumped?

Max Headroom

I don’t know anybody that liked 22.4. Now it’s gone and if you work Monday through Friday or Tuesday through Saturday, it’s decided by seniority and they’re not happy with this either. I think people would rather UPS not deliver on Saturday or eventually Sunday but everybody else does this. Look at Amazon, USPS, DHL, LaserShip, FedEx and everybody else. I think some people need to reconsider their employment at UPS and go find a job that they think is Monday through Friday.

I don’t know anybody that liked 22.4. Now it’s gone and if you work Monday through Friday or Tuesday through Saturday, it’s decided by seniority and they’re not happy with this either. I think people would rather UPS not deliver on Saturday or eventually Sunday but everybody else does this. Look at Amazon, USPS, DHL, LaserShip, FedEx and everybody else. I think some people need to reconsider their employment at UPS and go find a job that they think is Monday through Friday.
PuqklV5RXf82c.gif

21Savage

The other concern out here is what's to stop the company from switching drivers back and forth as volume dictates. One week you're M-friend the other you're T-S and next back to M-friend.
I can see that being an issue. Still have to give 48 hour notice. And I still get 2 days off regardless. Better than being forced six days indefinitely.