24/7 operations

AKCoverMan

wow....thats quite the change in attitude since I last spoken to you.
✊🧔
No missed is missed. I don’t like missed at all means we screwed out cust but I dislike dishonestly sheeting things up as “emergency” when it’s simply bad or over dispatching. I won’t fake it for management so they can make their numbers.

Poop Head

Judge me.
When it comes down to no shot no work
Let’s see how righteous you are
Then ill find something else to do if they fire me. Im not gonna inject something unnatural and unneeded into my body because some politician says so.

Edit: not really worried about figuring out a different career path. Could be a blessing in disguise.

MAKAVELI

My son lives i Cali. He makes great money. Still it’s almost impossible to buy a house! People outside CA have no idea about the cost of living. 175k a year? When the average house is 500- 700k? Come on now.
If you make $175k a year and can't buy a house it's because you've got debt problems not because of housing costs

AKCoverMan

What, are you a prepper with a basement full of dried beans and an Arsenal
Not at all. I’m not interested in that kind of “survival”. But we are ready with options if and when we can’t keep working here. I hope it doesn’t come to that. It did for some at United Airlines, meanwhile Delta has backed off.

If cases continue to fall in the current spike then perhaps the mandates will start to come undermore scrutiny. One can hope.

But then we have a current administration that publicly supports restrictions on free speech if it involves any kind of discussion that casts any layer of doubt on vaccines, masks, etc. We are free to choose so long as wr choose the path our Dear Leader sets for us. 🙄

Made brown

My son lives i Cali. He makes great money. Still it’s almost impossible to buy a house! People outside CA have no idea about the cost of living. 175k a year? When the average house is 500- 700k? Come on now.
The saying in southern California was if you can’t afford the house keep driving east until you can.