25 year anniversary

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I found my 6 year safe driving sitting on the counter last night when I got back to the building. It should have been 7 but I screwed up the first year. :dissapointed: Thing is, I don't even remember what the screw up was.

oldupsman

Yesterday morning I got my 23 year Safe Driving Award during the PCM. I really have 24, but they have screwed up this count the last few years despite me asking them to fix it. Making Circle of Honor is the only award program that I have respect for. Somebody said "Only two more years to make Circle of Honor". I responded, "I'm not planning to be standing here two years from now". I will probably work at least one more year to get about everything paid off before I retire. I contacted the Corporate Pension Dept a few weeks ago to request some dates, I haven't heard back from them yet.
Friendly piece of advice Scratch. Don't wait for them. Harass them to death. I never trusted either the Teamsters or the company to get back to me on anything.
By the time I got done everyone in the pension dept. and healthcare dept. knew me by name. And it worked. Never had a problem with my pension or
healthcare. I had heard too many horror stories about post retirement mix ups.

The Milkman

25 years ago today I was 21 years old and reported to work for the first time. Wonder what my center did for me today??? <------- yup, nothing. Oh well, at least I collect a paycheck every week!

Welcome to the Club....Got the same treatment on my last day at Big Brown......:knockedout: