25 years ago we was on strike

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMO, the Teamsters care about any pension because they skim "fees" from it. Admin fees....interest....that sort of thing.

So that they can steer the money into "investments" that profit the Teamsters Admin.

Skimming the cream.

Their proverbial golden goose.......

To be fair......so does UPS. Up to and including canceling it all together. I believe this will ultimately happen.
0EAEDED6-719C-436E-927A-094512FADFD4.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Come to think of it you’ve spent 40 years chasing a Pension and you don’t even believe in because you’re incapable of invest in your own money in a way that would allow you to retire sooner, and yet you want to accuse people who are doing the job for you as being criminals and frauds. Nut up and do it yourself if you think you can.
You can’t be serious
He’s trying to pay and buy gas for an airplane no time for investing in his retirement

Over70irregs

I worked at a warehouse that sold videos. VHS videos. I saw the strike from the other side of things, it wasn’t a good sight. I remember the first time an RPS (I think) truck showed up to do our pick up. They became FedEx ground. What would come from a strike this time? Just saying.
Do they have “another credit line” to pay strike funds in this environment?

no more than 9

"Livin' the Dream"
Was that the one day strike. Brain getting fuzzy

Eff+*^%ng scab/sup in driver seat.
The individual in the browns no longer works for the company, disability pension. All of the management team at SOMMA either quit or were reassigned, after the strike. Also, they tried to terminate many drivers after the strike for their participation on the picket line.