25 years ago we was on strike

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated
I call BS on RetiredIE's post. There is no way a Teamster office is going to let scabs deliver to them....come on.
It happened - Teamster Local 355 office is at 1030 S. Dukeland Street in Baltimore. I wasn't a scab, I was an owner who was working as directed.

qdg2

I cannot imagine spending 40 years in a job I hate with people who I feel are dangerously unsafe and people who are fraudulently stealing my money. Why would I work in such a place for 40 years?
I'm sure you cannot image much.....or think your way through.

Pssst......they're stealing your money too.......

And I'm sure your operation is the epitome of safety......

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
I'm sure you cannot image much.....or think your way through.

Pssst......they're stealing your money too.......

And I'm sure your operation is the epitome of safety......
Who is stealing our money? Take the names to the Feds. Don't let them get away with it. Their may be a cash reward.

qdg2

It's like when ever @browned out.... starts a thread.

And briefly comments on it.

Pfft.
It's like when about 4-6 clowns climb in the BC clown car.....and think their OPINIONS are the end all be all of all there is.....

OMG we have a celebrity.....that went to the annual CS pension fund meeting....

And how the rest of us....why how did we ever make it one day......without their guidance and just plain brilliance.
You’re probably right, I gave him a chance but he turn right back into what he always was, the negative Nelly.
Gave me a chance......O M G

Oh thank you!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It's like when about 4-6 clowns climb in the BC clown car.....and think their OPINIONS are the end all be all of all there is.....

OMG we have a celebrity.....that went to the annual CS pension fund meeting....

And how the rest of us....why how did we ever make it one day......without their guidance and just plain brilliance.

Gave me a chance......O M G

Oh thank you!
Quiet bully

rod

Retired 22 years
I was in IE management during the strike. We delivered in pairs and my helper and I delivered an area in south Baltimore. One day we had a 1DA package for the Teamster office. They were pissed that it was being delivered a couple of days late. All I could say was "You are kidding me right?"

I hope there isn't a strike next year, but it is definitely a life experience.
That is the funniest "strike" story I've ever heard. I remember our management trying their damnest to convince us that it was "business as usual" with the stuff still left in the system.

Just like all the vagina management people that got bonuses doing a pandemic?
Because it wasn't bad enough to even come to work because it's Friday what we was all left out there hung out to dry?

I'm really glad all the shareholders got a 50% increase in their dividends and all of management got a nice MIp bonuses

Guess what buddy*

361 days and counting
361 days for you to take a course on grammar. Must be a steward!