25 years ago we was on strike

We will have to scratch and fight to get some of those things back but I believe we can make some progress this contract we may not get it all but I believe we will get quite a bit
Just like all the vagina management people that got bonuses doing a pandemic?
Because it wasn't bad enough to even come to work because it's Friday what we was all left out there hung out to dry?

I'm really glad all the shareholders got a 50% increase in their dividends and all of management got a nice MIp bonuses

Guess what buddy*

361 days and counting

Thebrownblob

Because it wasn't bad enough to even come to work because it's Friday what we was all left out there hung out to dry?

I'm really glad all the shareholders got a 50% increase in their dividends and all of management got a nice MIp bonuses
:censored2: yeah

Guess what buddy*

361 days and counting

Thebrownblob

:censored2: yeah lol
Guess what buddy*

361 days and counting

Pullman Brown

Even in the last six months it feels like the company has been turning the screws almost like they are egging us on. I for one am ready. But I could just as easily put my browns on August 2 with a great contract that both sides can live with.

I know in my building with how many drivers have been treated with six punch they are done. We are not afraid! We are not afraid of management and many of them know and agree that it’s ridiculous how upper management has treated us! I’ve never seen the level of sympathy from management ever because of that one issue.

Pullman Brown

Maybe it's just me but the way the company trees born pandemic I do not forget that

The pandemic here was bad but it was only bad for five days, Saturday routes we’re still low enough to be covered by 22.4’s but this six day mess has really made a lot of people angry. Between two centers there’s a average of 70 -80 drivers calling out every Saturday. Drivers with 10 warning letters, working terminations but nothing comes of it. There is no reason to not make this work. My concern is what will the economy be like when negotiations begin.