25 years ago we was on strike

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Strike benefits will help quite a bit, 1997 almost no one crossed the line at my facility and we only received $55 and that was after waiting a week and then we paid union dues.
We had a kickass BA he said if anybodys gonna have trouble making any house or
Car payments to let him know and he’d see what he could do
I miss that guy he was involved with the community every politician wanted to be seen with him he knew how to play the game to help the membership
The land we picketed on was owned by the Ford dealer he came out and told us we had to go go BA made one phone call and said nobodies going anywhere
I heard that conversation it was not pretty
Told the old Ford dealer how it was gonna be

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
We had a kickass BA he said if anybodys gonna have trouble making any house or
Car payments to let him know and he’d see what he could do
I miss that guy he was involved with the community every politician wanted to be seen with him he knew how to play the game to help the membership
The land we picketed on was owned by the Ford dealer he came out and told us we had to go go BA made one phone call and said nobodies going anywhere
I heard that conversation it was not pretty
Told the old Ford dealer how it was gonna be
They don't make 'em like that anymore.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I thought 22.4s would eliminate unwanted overtime
🧔‍♂️✊
Our local told us this! we were told at Union Meetings that 22.4 would work inside then come on area and take work off of us. The company would win having lower paid people performing full time work,the Union would win as more Full Time Dues would be collected and the Drivers would win as we would have reduced overtime.........I guess two outta three aint bad lol

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
My son was 10 and I took him to walk the line with us as I wanted him to see Working Class Folk standing up for themselves. He started at UPS in 2009, and if the Union Strikes you can best bet I'll be walking with HIM!

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
My son was 10 and I took him to walk the line with us as I wanted him to see Working Class Folk standing up for themselves. He started at UPS in 2009, and if the Union Strikes you can best bet I'll be walking with HIM!
HELL YEAH UNION BROTHER
🧔‍♂️✊

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Our local told us this! we were told at Union Meetings that 22.4 would work inside then come on area and take work off of us. The company would win having lower paid people performing full time work,the Union would win as more Full Time Dues would be collected and the Drivers would win as we would have reduced overtime.........I guess two outta three aint bad lol

It would be fair to say that the pandemic threw the 🐒🔧 into the whole works.

nWo

We have to do away with 22.4s. Get better 6th punch language. Maintain benefits. Improve pension. Or we strike.

542thruNthru

"Teamsters Threaten Costco Strike Across Stores as Talks Stall" Teamsters Threaten Costco Strike Across Stores as Talks Stall

Setting the table for next year?
sketch-1659741310183.jpg