270 stops

AwashBwashCwash

I ran into a young driver on Friday while I was doing 5 o’clock letterbox pickups. She still had a bunch of businesses she was about to miss. Said they crammed 600 packages in her truck.

No :censored2:ing way.
One of my trucks on preload has been getting in the 550-600 package range for the past couple of weeks. After several days of completely bricking it out and still having huge piles of stuff stacked out everywhere they started getting me a rental moving truck to load instead. And all of those packages all go to a single location so it's not even a "route" per say.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
You guys get more money and expect things to stay the same?! Wake up. More money=more :censored2: show. And yall still complain. Get a degree and work somewhere else if it's too much for you. Stop crying.

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
I've done a few 250s stops but In rather have that than a 137 stop rural route. I was pushing 58 hrs a week 3 str8 weeks. After a Sup and manager road with me for the 6 hrs each time. They said sorry...keep doing what you doing.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Rural areas are easy on the body! + you're hourly, so that's a bonus

I'm contemplating on leaving my rural route for a suburban area closer to home, just checking out the management at the closer FedEx terminal to see if they suck. The bid route is one of the most stress free area I've done, that's y I'm hesitant to switch.

I feel sorry for the Amazonian drivers with similar 200-250 stops per day , even though their cargo is mostly smalls bags & envelopes.