3 days of peak

UPSER1987

The law is the law.
Ain't thing one anybody can do about.
You just jealous.

For the genius’ out there, I believe he is speaking of the irony of caring for an 11 month old “newborn”. Weren’t they “new” 11 months ago?
Just an example of the sheer laziness of people and always wanting to take the easy way out.
What a brotherhood.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
For the genius’ out there, I believe he is speaking of the irony of caring for an 11 month old “newborn”. Weren’t they “new” 11 months ago?
Just an example of the sheer laziness of people and always wanting to take the easy way out.
What a brotherhood.
The law is the law.
You also seem jealous and bitter

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
What a brotherhood.
You seem to lack reading comprehension as well management scum. No one here is complaining about one of our brothers using FMLA for anything. Only management scum and management strokers seem to mind.

542thruNthru

I like how these people some how think a 11 month old during the holidays is some how easier to deal with then a 3 month old that mostly sleeps all the time.

They got the time then take it.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
You seem to lack reading comprehension as well management scum. No one here is complaining about one of our brothers using FMLA for anything. Only management scum and management strokers seem to mind.
Bull:censored2:. We have and had "brothers", reps etc. that spread rumors and speak all types of nonsense and whining over people who use fmla, std, ltd or whatever else.

At work and worse, in threads on the union side.

For me, it came down to (in shop) lying to these big babies so they all spread different rumors about me, turning them into a joke. Which is what you get for not myob.

542thruNthru

Snowflake alert.

Some how drivers managed before. Bunch of p’s we have now.

giphy-86.gif

Need a hug because the big mean driver took peak off. Poor little management man.