3 weeks later

Mr95list

I'm loving Orion, my check is PHAT since I hit weekly DOT 3 times. Supposed to meet with center manager tomorrow about my OT. It should be lit. Stay tuned. IM GETTING THE RDO BACK BITCHES

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I'm loving Orion, my check is PHAT since I hit weekly DOT 3 times. Supposed to meet with center manager tomorrow about my OT. It should be lit. Stay tuned. IM GETTING THE RDO BACK BITCHES
It should be “lit???” That’s what my 15 year old says...lol... how much do you want to wager that your scrub center manager will have a month worths if delivery records and tries to hold you to the highest amount of stops you delivered during that time....better be prepared to fight back a little and don’t let them throw you under the bus...

hyena

It should be “lit???” That’s what my 15 year old says...lol... how much do you want to wager that your scrub center manager will have a month worths if delivery records and tries to hold you to the highest amount of stops you delivered during that time....better be prepared to fight back a little and don’t let them throw you under the bus...
I’m so tired of hearing, “ hit it if you don’t care, hit it if you ain’t scared, hit it if you don’t care, hit it if you know you’re lit”.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I’m so tired of hearing, “ hit it if you don’t care, hit it if you ain’t scared, hit it if you don’t care, hit it if you know you’re lit”.
I know that right dawg!
Hi five
dc9a00bc832432ab9d372374cade3865--hand-problems-hands.jpg

DR7

How can I teach my dispatcher to turn it off?

They don’t even know how to adjust our left building time so Orion thinks we can get 20+ stops off with our air when we actually leave the barn at 9:45.

Daf

If their system is broken then THEY need to fix it. Not you. Don’t take any bs.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Doesn’t matter. Can’t be fired for telematics and can’t be fired for speed. “Work at a safe steady pace”

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

They don’t even know how to adjust our left building time so Orion thinks we can get 20+ stops off with our air when we actually leave the barn at 9:45.
Orion wanted me to get 66 stops off before my 12PM commits this morning. The only adjustments they make is what makes them look good on a spreadsheet, gotta justify those six figure salaries for the jag offs in the Orion office.

Grey

It’s literally two clicks on his computer. Just make sure you download EDD again afterwards.

BrownArmy

Orion is off in my entire center.

When the map nonsense came in, it went straight Orion for a few days.

Complete catastrophe.

It's been off ever since then.

Center Manager likes to play that he made that happen...not likely.

I mean...not even remotely likely, he's text-messaging some cubicle in Atlanta if he needs to go #2.

Slug Life

When do we eat?
If you lose your Orion be prepared to get more stops per day. Be smart you want to stay running Orion at all times.
Orion is a slug’s best friend. Over