3100 Hours Worked

Brown54

Just wondering how many hours most drivers work?
We run 18 routes and we have three drivers that will have about 3000 hours for the year.
One driver will hit 3100 paid hours for this year. That has to be some kind of record. He is a remote driver with lots of over allowed and works most of his vacations. He loves the money.
Just Wondering?

705red

Browncafe Steward
Just wondering how many hours most drivers work?
We run 18 routes and we have three drivers that will have about 3000 hours for the year.
One driver will hit 3100 paid hours for this year. That has to be some kind of record. He is a remote driver with lots of over allowed and works most of his vacations. He loves the money.
Just Wondering?
You might want to tell him to plan on taking his vacations next year, as long as we have lay offs no one here will be working through any vacations!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

2052 hours as of last Friday.

3100 hours? That is 1000 more than I have at this point and works out to 59.6 hours per week for 52 weeks. Money is nice but there is so much more to life.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I never realized that the 'number of hrs accumulated' showed on your check. I learned something new. I'm at 2047. Thanks guys.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
1500 wouldnt even get you 1 years pension credit here. The min is 1600.
Well, I'm glad I don't work there then :happy2:

With overtime I might just clip 1,600 by Dec 31st

*edit - My bad, I was looking at my paycheck advice on UPSer's.com, and the columns are shifted, at least in firefox. My actual total through 11/21 is 1,847, so I would still get my pension credit in 804 (whew!). You guys still work too much though

Last edited:
You might want to tell him to plan on taking his vacations next year, as long as we have lay offs no one here will be working through any vacations!

Are you talking working through optional vacations.Red,or any vacations? I thought that we could only work our optionals.

rocket man

UPSTATE NYER is so full of bs one minute hes for us one day hes not.ban upstate nyer . I dont belive hes in the union. I do belive hes a jerk.:wink2: