33 year driver caught stealing!

CFLBrown

You've been an employee for 5 years in a pretty large facility, why not air drive on Saturday to get some extra money in your pocket and get your self prepared for when a driving job opens up one day? Unless you are attempting to be a career part timer @ UPS.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
LOL, absolute B.S. You're trying to insist that in Orlando, FL, people hired in the mid-1980s are still waiting to go FT? Metro Orlando had a population of less than 1M in the mid-1980s and has more than doubled to 2.2M today. Not to mention that the current local business community was developed almost entirely during that time frame.

I'm going to call B.S. once again. Do us all a favor and take a job with Walmart, please -- you'll fit right in. Hey, maybe you can be a greeter!

Indeed, theres people who sign the sheet that have been around since the 70s. Theres a huge wait for anything, including air driving on the weekends. There is a huge driving force on satuday air, as many drivers as the FT shift here. I already told the story about the guy working 20 years PT to get a 22.3 job here driving semis around the yard, did you miss that or is this just a personal attack on me.

As I said, you're been so brainwashed and taught that the union does matter here, and yet they give and give away each and every time. You all have been told such BS and garbage now and in the past so many times you actually believe its reality. You guys remind me of those protesting union related, of course calling it peaceful, then beating the tar out of someone who disagrees.

To me you guys are only proving more and more why I shouldnt pay dues, ever. Your horse headed on my needs, and only talking about your needs. I really cant believe people like you actually exsits in real life. I always thought those stories in the paper and on the internet where fake. But you guys are really more retarded then I thought of in what is reality. Lets all throw are money away and give it to the fat ass we hardly ever see, GENIUS!

Had a nice plate of cornbeef and cabage just a few seconds ago, which I made. And I was thinking to myself, thank you UPS for providing me a job and money to pay for things. I really think you all have lost your ways and all think together like you get paid from the teamsters other then UPS. Why dont we just change the name of UPS to the teamsters, so you can feel right at home.

The union, sucks, doesnt work and sucks again. Get bent and go tell your shop steward about it and cry and cry and cry. You democrats and teamsters belong together in a circle jerk of massive preportions. Taking your money for free, and nothing given back, thats called stealing brah.

Justaname

Indeed, theres people who sign the sheet that have been around since the 70s. Theres a huge wait for anything, including air driving on the weekends. There is a huge driving force on satuday air, as many drivers as the FT shift here. I already told the story about the guy working 20 years PT to get a 22.3 job here driving semis around the yard, did you miss that or is this just a personal attack on me.

As I said, you're been so brainwashed and taught that the union does matter here, and yet they give and give away each and every time. You all have been told such BS and garbage now and in the past so many times you actually believe its reality. You guys remind me of those protesting union related, of course calling it peaceful, then beating the tar out of someone who disagrees.

To me you guys are only proving more and more why I shouldnt pay dues, ever. Your horse headed on my needs, and only talking about your needs. I really cant believe people like you actually exsits in real life. I always thought those stories in the paper and on the internet where fake. But you guys are really more retarded then I thought of in what is reality. Lets all throw are money away and give it to the fat ass we hardly ever see, GENIUS!

Had a nice plate of cornbeef and cabage just a few seconds ago, which I made. And I was thinking to myself, thank you UPS for providing me a job and money to pay for things. I really think you all have lost your ways and all think together like you get paid from the teamsters other then UPS. Why dont we just change the name of UPS to the teamsters, so you can feel right at home.

The union, sucks, doesnt work and sucks again. Get bent and go tell your shop steward about it and cry and cry and cry. You democrats and teamsters belong together in a circle jerk of massive preportions. Taking your money for free, and nothing given back, thats called stealing brah.
Enjoying union benefits and not paying dues, that's called stealing brah

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

Paying dues and getting nothing in return but false hope is stealing brah.

Heres an idea kids, how about you ask to give more in union dues, just for me, so I dant have to. How about that for realization, brah.

I've been here 5 years and the union has done nothing more then give, give and give some more. You guys might feel ok, cause you fall upon a different contract in time and age. But you always forget the new hires, thats your fault in this argument. I give money to those who destroy this companies future. But I dont care, as long as I take and take my share.

Justaname

Paying dues and getting nothing in return but false hope is stealing brah.

Heres an idea kids, how about you ask to give more in union dues, just for me, so I dant have to. How about that for realization, brah.

I've been here 5 years and the union has done nothing more then give, give and give some more. You guys might feel ok, cause you fall upon a different contract in time and age. But you always forget the new hires, thats your fault in this argument. I give money to those who destroy this companies future. But I dont care, as long as I take and take my share.
I've been here 5 years too. My union negotiated benefits covered my 12000 dollar surgery on my arm. You could always go work for a non union company like FedEx and let me know how much better your life has become without the union. Better yet become a pt sup with no union and let me know how much better life is. you're a joke and only helping kill the middle class in America.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

And what benefits are we really talking about here anyways. Just medical I never use or need, which hinders my pay in huge amounts. I would pay dues if I could opt out of the benefits to get more in pay. But nooooo, the union works so hard for me and screwing the part timer and fill drivers up till their fat and can barely walk.

On one side of the scale, you have the PT worker. They work as hard as a driver yet get paid peanuts. The other side works in slight amounts over a longer time in the day, yet complains about it and gets paid more in a month then most PT workers do in a year.

Most of you are divorced, am I correct? Most of you will never hold down any type of relationship, ever. Ha, I cant believe I'm going here, but how does it feel your exwife spending that money you earn and banging some young fella, omg I did! Feels pretty bad eh? To me thats a union due, most of you already feel it without acknowleding it. Lets praise the union for having us out too late and out of control while your little miss or little man see's others behind your back, spends your money and sooner or later takes half of it. Because the union does so well for you in life, at work and all of the above.

And boom goes the dynamite!

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
I've been here 5 years too. My union negotiated benefits covered my 12000 dollar surgery on my arm. You could always go work for a non union company like FedEx and let me know how much better your life has become without the union. Better yet become a pt sup with no union and let me know how much better life is. you're a joke and only helping kill the middle class in America.

Wow, really!

What you earn now is called the lower class there genius. I could also get a huge surgey and pay little. But you can always find a job willing to cover that, you can always find a job better then this out there. You could always get bent over a log and take your dues straight out of your......

I love getting run over by management, and not paying dues. Or I could pay dues and get run over just as hard or even moreso by management.

Good lord, is this forum full of ************?

Last edited by a moderator:

Justaname

And what benefits are we really talking about here anyways. Just medical I never use or need, which hinders my pay in huge amounts. I would pay dues if I could opt out of the benefits to get more in pay. But nooooo, the union works so hard for me and screwing the part timer and fill drivers up till their fat and can barely walk.

On one side of the scale, you have the PT worker. They work as hard as a driver yet get paid peanuts. The other side works in slight amounts over a longer time in the day, yet complains about it and gets paid more in a month then most PT workers do in a year.

Most of you are divorced, am I correct? Most of you will never hold down any type of relationship, ever. Ha, I cant believe I'm going here, but how does it feel your exwife spending that money you earn and banging some young fella, omg I did! Feels pretty bad eh? To me thats a union due, most of you already feel it without acknowleding it. Lets praise the union for having us out too late and out of control while your little miss or little man see's others behind your back, spends your money and sooner or later takes half of it. Because the union does so well for you in life, at work and all of the above.

And boom goes the dynamite!
Holy **** you just did a complete 180 teamsters are now at fault for failed marriages lol. You are insane scabby mcscabberson.

Justaname

Wow, really!

What you earn now is called the lower class there genius. I could also get a huge surgey and pay little. But you can always find a job willing to cover that, you can always find a job better then this out there. You could always get bent over a log and take your dues straight out of your......

I love getting run over by management, and not paying dues. Or I could pay dues and get run over just as hard or even moreso by management.

Good lord, is this forum full of retarded midgets?
Yes really, you've been here 5 years you almost make 15 an hour plus free benefits working pt. if you were like me you'd have a second job to make up the difference, believe me I'm not lower class. I'm done arguing with a lost cause, I won't convince you of anything. One day you'll ass will be on the line and you'll say " what is the union going to do to represent me". Hopefully nothing scab.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Yes really, you've been here 5 years you almost make 15 an hour plus free benefits working pt. if you were like me you'd have a second job to make up the difference, believe me I'm not lower class. I'm done arguing with a lost cause, I won't convince you of anything. One day you'll ass will be on the line and you'll say " what is the union going to do to represent me". Hopefully nothing scab.

Proud to be proud to be a scab. That way I show up any of your unionized workerzzzzzz! " RAWR RAWR RAWR TEAMSTERS RAWR RAWR RAWR "

One day ill be on the line and... ands.... get treated like everyone else. I can file paper just like everyone else.

bryanturner100

I would love to get your point of view on welfare I guess it's okay that people sit at home have babies and do drugs and use the system to get all the benefits while they sit at home and do nothing at all and live off your tax dollars why you go to work for 4 and a half hours a day do perfect loads and then have to sleep another 19 because you're so exhausted if it's okay where you're doing to the Union then I guess it's okay for you to give all your money to the government taxes right

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
First off, rationality will tell you that in a large metro area that's doubled in size, see a thriving business community develop from infancy & the rise in e-commerce ... there's no chance it'll take 25-30 years to go from PT to FT. Even in areas of the country that lost population & business, the wait rarely exceeds more than 15 -- and often much less in larger facilities. Secondly, I will tell you that I have a family member who worked in likely the same facility as you in the early 2000s and reported that PTers were walking into FT jobs within weeks of their employment. So I KNOW you're BSing us, and doubt you know squat about your facility.

I do find it interesting that you droll over the compensation the union has negotiated yet believe it's being offered because UPS is generous. Honestly, I hate to be blunt, but you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

barnyard

KTM rider
I still have not heard how he/she can square his/her ethics with taking a service for free. The law gives people the chance to pay or not pay, based on their ethics. He/she has said that they have a high level of ethics, yet appears to be fine with stealing services that others pay for. Granted the law allows it, but just because it is legal, does not make it right.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
First off, rationality will tell you that in a large metro area that's doubled in size, see a thriving business community develop from infancy & the rise in e-commerce ... there's no chance it'll take 25-30 years to go from PT to FT. Even in areas of the country that lost population & business, the wait rarely exceeds more than 15 -- and often much less in larger facilities. Secondly, I will tell you that I have a family member who worked in likely the same facility as you in the early 2000s and reported that PTers were walking into FT jobs within weeks of their employment. So I KNOW you're BSing us, and doubt you know squat about your facility.

I do find it interesting that you droll over the compensation the union has negotiated yet believe it's being offered because UPS is generous. Honestly, I hate to be blunt, but you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

There was a time in the past like 06-07 where the volume shot threw the roof. They hired a ton of people and some worked doubles with extended half routes. As for 2000, I couldnt tell, but you're living in the past, this is now. Theres talk of big accounts going away, which would cause huge route cuts and people fighting for hours/ work. I believe a time like this is coming, just being prepared for it.

2013, getting anywhere within FT is next to impossible. Most of the drivers now spent at least 10 years doing the same thing. And that was 20, 25 years ago.

BTW, UPS signs your paycheck brah. I find it amazing you all think you pay comes from the teamsters. Show some respect to he company you work for.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
I still have not heard how he/she can square his/her ethics with taking a service for free. The law gives people the chance to pay or not pay, based on their ethics. He/she has said that they have a high level of ethics, yet appears to be fine with stealing services that others pay for. Granted the law allows it, but just because it is legal, does not make it right.

I love this theme that comes back over and over again. That I am stealing that of which is completely legal to do. I dont require the union to do anything for me, I just work at UPS, and what I get comes from UPS. I believe the teamsters shouldve stayed with movie production then supporting a job like ours that has such a huge demand. They lack the knowledge of what we do, and when they hear the details from us, they blow it off like its nothing. They might sound concerned at the time, but nothing every changes.

Its funny, I know money and I know I dont make enough to throw any of it away. I keep saying it and yet it goes out one ear and out the other. I love the right to work state, its the bees kness. You should push for it in your state as well and get off the union gravy train. Bet you will feel so much better when you do.

Try it out there guys, if you pay dues and are in a right to work state, get off the fees. Try it out and see how it feels. Perhaps you'll love it as much as I do.

bigblu 2 you

There is, its right to work state. Its when you get paid more and get everything else a union worker paying dues get.

I wish I can opt out of the medical to get paid even more.
you are a leach imo.you are reaping the benefits of a contact without being a member.i am ashamed for you.

bigblu 2 you

Wow, really!

Good lord, is this forum full of ************?
if you get 'bent over'its because you are weak.we enforce the contract at our local and protect our members.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
There was a time in the past like 06-07 where the volume shot threw the roof. They hired a ton of people and some worked doubles with extended half routes. As for 2000, I couldnt tell, but you're living in the past, this is now. Theres talk of big accounts going away, which would cause huge route cuts and people fighting for hours/ work. I believe a time like this is coming, just being prepared for it.

2013, getting anywhere within FT is next to impossible. Most of the drivers now spent at least 10 years doing the same thing. And that was 20, 25 years ago.

BTW, UPS signs your paycheck brah. I find it amazing you all think you pay comes from the teamsters. Show some respect to he company you work for.

Huh? You wrote, in numerous postings, that persons with seniority dates in the '80s & '90s (and even the '70s!) were still waiting to go FT. I called your bluff on this. Then you admit that in the mid-2000s, your local center was struggling with labor shortages. At first I thought you were embellishing the situation, now I just think you're ignorant towards it. Honestly dude, you shouldn't be surprised that persons hired within the last several years will have to wait to go FT, given the bust in the local & national economy. Heck, even our military suspended recruiting efforts & STILL received too many applicants. Things are clearly improving but whether the recovery will happen quickly or not... who knows.

And I am grateful for my job at UPS, show up to work everyday ontime & provide a full effort. I've even worked through vacations when asked. That said, I'm aware that my ~$21/hour and no-cost health & welfare benefits for PT are a result of my union, and that my company would pay me $9/hour if it could get away with it. I could understand if you just admit you were too cheap & lacked the ethics to pay your dues ... instead you're dumb enough to believe that UPS cares about you.