4 days left

Red Headed Stranger

Boy, are they going to be surprised when the IRS takes 56% out for taxes.
Since it is not money earned, the IRS Rules list it as a Gift.
Thus the 56% along with all regular taxes, most will be lucky to see $200.
Unfortunately, this is incorrect. Bonuses are always taxable because they are income under IRC Section 61 and no IRC section excludes them from taxation. If the recipient is an employee, this amount is includible as wages and reported by the employer their W-2 and is subject to federal income tax withholding, Social Security and Medicare taxes. It is not a gift from your employer.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
We had one younger drive say to me yesterday "So, how do I vote". I'm like WTF?

He also had to be told three times during his packet "Stop STUFFING packages into mailboxes!"

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Imagine the feeling in your gut as a part timer who potentially could have had a 30 percent raise over night, but was too drunk and high to vote. So the contract got voted down and instead you get laid off.
"oh well, I'll just file for unemployment"

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
The lower the turn out, the higher likelihood of a no vote, IMO.

I can't wait to see SOB's statement if the TA gets voted down after every news outlet from ABC to the Babylon Bee has loudly trumpeted what our compensation is.

"After months of negotiating with UPS and winning the most historic contract in Teamsters history, we have decided to strike over a $175,000 compensation package because our members have determined that it simply isn't enough. In the end, UPS has decided to strike itself and we will be on the pavement until UPS relents to our demands of at least $40/hr for our indispensable part-timers and an instant $20/hr COLA raise for our underpaid full-time drivers. Godspeed."

-Sean "The Big One from Boston" O'Brien.

Thebrownblob

I can't wait to see SOB's statement if the TA gets voted down after every news outlet from ABC to the Babylon Bee has loudly trumpeted what our compensation is.

"After months of negotiating with UPS and winning the most historic contract in Teamsters history, we have decided to strike over a $175,000 compensation package because our members have determined that it simply isn't enough. In the end, UPS has decided to strike itself and we will be on the pavement until UPS relents to our demands of at least $40/hr for our indispensable part-timers and an instant $20/hr COLA raise for our underpaid full-time drivers. Godspeed."

-Sean "The Big One from Boston" O'Brien.
Perhaps the 2/3 rule wasn’t so stupid?