4 days left

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
With only 4 days left before the tally I’m reckoning this agreement is going to be ratified but I think it’s anybody’s guess. Anybody have any bold predictions that they want to get out there?

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
A large portion of part time positions are being filled by laid off out of classification full timers. I don’t know if the laid of part timers are going to vote for a company contract that they haven’t been a part of.

Brownwind

With only 4 days left before the tally I’m reckoning this agreement is going to be ratified but I think it’s anybody’s guess. Anybody have any bold predictions that they want to get out there?
Leadership supports it. Improvements were made and sounds like a passing contract is happening.
The few naysayers on this site probably aren’t even able to vote on it. Realistically we have more than a few trolls trying to stir the pot.

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
When the strike was close to happening 3 weeks ago I almost got relocated to Maine to cover. At least if the strikes happen, I get to go to a state I've never been to before. The 12 hours a day would suck though.