4 days left

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Even if it was still in effect it would be suicide for him to impose this contract

I've talked to some of the PT sups and none of them said there is any sort of contingency plan they know of if the TA is voted down. Management seems to think it will pass regardless and one of our dispatchers called the preloaders "babies" for crying over the raise they got.

I'm really curious what's going to happen if the TA is voted down. I hope its not but we don't have a lot of options.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I've talked to some of the PT sups and none of them said there is any sort of contingency plan they know of if the TA is voted down. Management seems to think it will pass regardless and one of our dispatchers called the preloaders "babies" for crying over the raise they got.

I'm really curious what's going to happen if the TA is voted down. I hope its not but we don't have a lot of options.
It won’t be voted down. It’s not the amount of votes that matters, it’s who counts them.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

I concur. The idea is that it will pass, albeit by a thin margin.
If not, any momentum sob may have generated several months back is long gone.
I won't even get into the line of outside, ignorant people wanting to take places with a "$175K compensated" UPS employee.

If it does not pass it will not be good
The contract is definitely not perfect but it's a whole lot better than we had last time

You can't win everything in one contract

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
friend not, any momentum sob may have generated several months back is long gone.

His tenure as IBT president may be in jeopardy in that case. Talking a tough game only to have your membership mutiny over a contract that you've touted as the best ever. But as @UnionStrong said....

quote-it-s-not-the-people-who-vote-that-count-it-s-the-people-who-count-the-votes-joseph-stali...jpg