4 days left

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You never know what life has in store for you. Money is important, but you really do get to the point in life where your needs and wants diminish, and being HAPPY is oh so Much more important
Dude, with all due respect..,.
The way you go on and on about Trump and post all those memes and cartoons showing that you MUST be tied in with the seemingly “anti-Trump-as-a-lifestyle” does not equate to what you posted here.
You do not seem happy and you go out of your way to make others unhappy.
It seems you won’t be happy until Trump is in prison breaking rocks….Is that “happy” in your book?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Dude, with all due respect..,.
The way you go on and on about Trump and post all those memes and cartoons showing that you MUST be tied in with the seemingly “anti-Trump-as-a-lifestyle” does not equate to what you posted here.
You do not seem happy and you go out of your way to make others unhappy.
We won’t be happy until Trump is in prison breaking rocks….Is that “happy” in your book
I am
Flattered you know so much about me and amused that I have zero idea of who you are. Have a great weekend !

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I can't wait to see SOB's statement if the TA gets voted down after every news outlet from ABC to the Babylon Bee has loudly trumpeted what our compensation is.

"After months of negotiating with UPS and winning the most historic contract in Teamsters history, we have decided to strike over a $175,000 compensation package because our members have determined that it simply isn't enough. In the end, UPS has decided to strike itself and we will be on the pavement until UPS relents to our demands of at least $40/hr for our indispensable part-timers and an instant $20/hr COLA raise for our underpaid full-time drivers. Godspeed."

-Sean "The Big One from Boston" O'Brien.

He’s gonna have to take one for the team and and get Carol squared away

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I've talked to some of the PT sups and none of them said there is any sort of contingency plan they know of if the TA is voted down. Management seems to think it will pass regardless and one of our dispatchers called the preloaders "babies" for crying over the raise they got.

I'm really curious what's going to happen if the TA is voted down. I hope its not but we don't have a lot of options.
Business as usual until the brain trust figures out what to do next