4 years of peace in the middle east

rickyb

Another reason energy independence is ever so important to our security. When they know you can go on without them, you are more likely to behave.
u need some independence from your own military lunatics and war profiteers. ad big oil

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
EvHuQ9sXYAQk-My.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
I’d rather have 4 years of Biden bombing the :censored2: out of Iranian militias than 4 years of Biden supporting the Iranian militias like Obama did.
I hope he doesn’t undo what Trump accomplished in the Middle East by leaving the Iran nuclear deal.

It will be fine

I’d rather have 4 years of Biden bombing the * out of Iranian militias than 4 years of Biden supporting the Iranian militias like Obama did.
I hope he doesn’t undo what Trump accomplished in the Middle East by leaving the Iran nuclear deal.
Trump accomplished increased Iranian aggression, attacks in the region and pushed them closed to nuclear weapons. Be a real shame if Biden undid that.

El Correcto

god is dead
Didn't Trump authorize the killing of an Iranian general?

There has never been 4 years of peace in the middle east in the history of mankind.
Trump had a squadron rallied in the air ready to kill Iranian soldiers hitting military target in retaliation for the Iranian backed attack a US base. He called off the squadron much to my disapointment and then schooled me in the Trump Doctrine. He didn’t kill some random Iranian soldiers who have no power of what is done, instead he killed the second most powerful man in Iran, Soleimani. Soleimani was a real piece of :censored2:, responsible for a lot of the IED road side bombs that maimed thousand of US troops.
soleimani helped maintain the extreme orthodox muslim leadership in Iran. He was the man responsible for the retaliatory campaign the “moderates” Obama funded launched once we pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal.

Trump killing soleimani was a wise decision and much more than I ever expected from a president, it took decisive action, much more impressive than killing bin laden seeing as it could of possibly started a war.

El Correcto

god is dead
Trump accomplished increased Iranian aggression, attacks in the region and pushed them closed to nuclear weapons. Be a real shame if Biden undid that.
You appeasers are so silly.
Maybe we should just hand Iran what ever it wants including a path to a nuclear bomb in the name of peace!
Lol.

El Correcto

god is dead
Trump killing Soleimani is one of the reasons I backed off all my complaints of his foreign policy and begin trusting him more in that regard. It was one of the most decisive and calculated blows I’ve ever seen america deliver in the Middle East.

rickyb

You appeasers are so silly.
Maybe we should just hand Iran what ever it wants including a path to a nuclear bomb in the name of peace!
Lol.
you have a nuke and u are the only country to use it, and when you did use it it was unnecessary. why does america have a right to a nuke?

rickyb

Trump killing Soleimani is one of the reasons I backed off all my complaints of his foreign policy and begin trusting him more in that regard. It was one of the most decisive and calculated blows I’ve ever seen america deliver in the Middle East.
it probably shouldve had the opposite affect on you