4 years of peace in the middle east

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
are u canadian? u cant talk about american politics
trump_ad_biden3.jpg

vantexan

If y'all want some clarity on what's happening with Syria go to YouTube and search for "Timcast." Guy named Tim Pool with over a million followers. He's a moderate liberal who's very level headed. Check out his "Biden Has Bombed Syria" video. 23 minutes long, but as good a background as you'll find.

rickyb

If y'all want some clarity on what's happening with Syria go to YouTube and search for "Timcast." Guy named Tim Pool with over a million followers. He's a moderate liberal who's very level headed. Check out his "Biden Has Bombed Syria" video. 23 minutes long, but as good a background as you'll find.
tim seems pretty :censored2:ed, i followed him over the years, but he supported trump in 2020. you gotta be missing out on some important info if youre supporting trump.

vantexan

The motto of everybody not gullible enough to believe Trump.
Yah, Trump bad. That's why we have to depress our oil industry and become dependent on Middle East oil again. Gives us an in to get ourselves into another war. Why do Dems love war so much? Are they in bed with military contractors and Wall Street? I can remember when Dems were strongly against war.

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
Go through your post history and count the jokes and count the facts. See which hand fills up first. Clown 😂🍿
It did not take me long being here to realize that most of you are immune to them. There is no fact which cannot be denied by fools.

When I encounter a reasonable person, I will use reason.

I suspect that reasonable people have been here before, realized it was a desert and moved on... or... something. But we're not allowed to talk about what that might be.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
TIM POOL LOLOLLL NICE BEANIE BRO CORNY FAKE WOKE 4 EYED LOOSER LOLLOL

am I @Supersoaker or @Box Ox ?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
It did not take me long being here to realize that most of you are immune to them. There is no fact which cannot be denied by fools.

I suspect that reasonable people have been here before, realized it was a desert and moved on... or... something. But we're not allowed to talk about what that might be.
3 paragraphs and still no facts.

Cool story bro.

vantexan

Go ahead, talk about it. Never stopped you before. Bless your heart to be burdened with so much brilliance. I kneel before you.

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
I might do that. Thank you.

vantexan

TIM POOL LOLOLLL NICE BEANIE BRO CORNY FAKE WOKE 4 EYED LOOSER LOLLOL

am I @Supersoaker or @Box Ox ?
You should watch that video before you jump to conclusions. I don't agree with him on everything, but he makes some astute observations in this video. The problem with too many is unless everything said is in perfect alignment with their viewpoint it gets dismissed. No wonder we're so divided.