• I don’t know?

• I’m stuck…help..

Results are only viewable after voting.

Over70irregs

My work is never done
Your everywhere…. No call No show
1715885048141.png

Brown Down

Video is funny but is absolutely true especially in our line of work. You can have some toys but if you're starting to have to work crazy OT maybe it's time to start eating some bologna sandwiches as well.
For you young bucks out there drive the 94 Toyota for a few years until you get things well established, Make sure your bills try to stay under 40 of your own checks, and make sure you're set in retirement and not having to work to your 70 or 80 and you're good.
You can go to extreme on the other end too we had a driver work or he was almost 70 no kids, worked around 12 hours a day and now has a ton of money but you know he's not enjoying it like he could have if he would have been smarter when he was younger and splurged a little or work done less overtime and enjoyed life.

oldngray

nowhere special
Video is funny but is absolutely true especially in our line of work. You can have some toys but if you're starting to have to work crazy OT maybe it's time to start eating some bologna sandwiches as well.
For you young bucks out there drive the 94 Toyota for a few years until you get things well established, Make sure your bills try to stay under 40 of your own checks, and make sure you're set in retirement and not having to work to your 70 or 80 and you're good.
You can go to extreme on the other end too we had a driver work or he was almost 70 no kids, worked around 12 hours a day and now has a ton of money but you know he's not enjoying it like he could have if he would have been smarter when he was younger and splurged a little or work done less overtime and enjoyed life.
I know people that way. Can't hold a steady job but are too good to drive around in an old car. Buy a new car they can't afford.

@BadIdeaGuy ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The middle class trap:
1. $3,000/mo house payment
2. $1,200/mo car payments
3. $2,000/mo childcare
4. $900/mo student loan payment
5. $1,000/mo credit card payment
No.
No. ( I pay cash for used vehicles )
No.