4 years of peace in the middle east

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
@bacha29
Bro this whole racial division tactic is Marxism. This is how they do it. They divide us up by color religion and get rich while we fight each other.

Believe it or not I'm more your friend than those two communist cheating losers we have as potus and vice potus.

The reason why it's so frustrating is because when I talk facts like how blm is a communist movement people dont absorb any of the information it's just like talking to a brick wall.

Brother I'm telling you. Its is biden and his handlers that want you hooked on drugs and stupid. I want you to live life with property, a gun, and a family.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
@bacha29
Bro this whole racial division tactic is Marxism. This is how they do it. They divide us up by color religion and get rich while we fight each other.

Believe it or not I'm more your friend than those two communist cheating losers we have as potus and vice potus.

The reason why it's so frustrating is because when I talk facts like how blm is a communist movement people dont absorb any of the information it's just like talking to a brick wall.

Brother I'm telling you. Its is biden and his handlers that want you hooked on drugs and stupid. I want you to live life with property, a gun, and a family.

Marx pushed class warfare, Hitler took it to the next level and made it about race. The neo-marxists illiberals scapegoat anyone who doesn't align with their agenda by accusing them of being racist. They put in a lot of resources into making up fantasies about how completely non-racial issues, ideas and people are racist, and the harrassed sheep accept it, lest they be singled out from the herd and targeted. It's so blatant, I can't really understand why anyone falls for it, but they do.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
That would be a yes. A corny ass Canadian. Lol
Not disagreeing! Lol

Why do you keep talking 'bout me?
Everything's been said
All that hate, it isn't healthy
You might end up dead
Screenshot_20210226-223619_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210226-223631_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210226-223649_YouTube.jpg

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
I just learned what Poe's law is, now I can apply it. Are these both sincere? Is one mocking the other? Or are they both mocking Biden supporters? I'm gonna assume they're both trolling.
Just learned something new myself.

Must admit, I ripped these off from someone else’s Twitter. Amy Siskind I know is sincere; she’s the most odious brand of MSNBC-brained, let’s-get-back-to-brunch establishment dem cretin. The other one I don’t know, I just assumed it is. It’s so cartoonishly stupid I don’t blame you for not believing it.

bacha29

No its not connected to the middle east except for the fact that biden used antifa and blm then threw away like a child bored with a toy.

They dont care about blm. They got used. They were just tools
Now exactly how did the Biden administration use BLM and Antifa in formulating his Middle East policy?

bacha29

Unnecessary? The Japanese would have never surrendered. Our loss of life was was estimated to be gigantic. We would of have to blast the whole country to rubble.
Not necessarily . Historians have long pointed to the Russian declaration of war on Japan as being the force more impactful than Truman's use of the A bomb because they didn't know it was coming but what they did know was that the Russians were coming with the clear intention of adding Japan to Stalin's growing empire.