401k questions

h2pvnus

I'm consider to borrow some money to pay off my debts. I did use the calculator on the Prudential to see how much i have to repay over 5 years. I want to know if the amount they gave me is the total amount gonna deduct from paycheck and no surprise later? Thanks

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
dzV6YSy.gif

Future

Victory Ride
I'm consider to borrow some money to pay off my debts. I did use the calculator on the Prudential to see how much i have to repay over 5 years. I want to know if the amount they gave me is the total amount gonna deduct from paycheck and no surprise later? Thanks
There r specifics u can withdraw the money for ... and documentation is needed

Future

Victory Ride
CB618FB8-61DE-4BAF-A8CA-906BC439EA86.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
you know you can only take it out for certain things