4th of July week

1080Driver

I'm #2 on the seniority list this week & the top guy hardly ever asks for a light load so I should be able to get it. I know of a bunch of guys who will be picking up the phone Friday morning

Johney

All pick-ups this week had the old holiday add-on, so I just said everyone was open for delivery and pick-up on the 5th. Hopefully that will help my dispatch.:wink2: Really most if not all my pick-ups are closed Friday.

over9five

Staff member
All pick-ups this week had the old holiday add-on, so I just said everyone was open for delivery and pick-up on the 5th. Hopefully that will help my dispatch.:wink2: Really most if not all my pick-ups are closed Friday.

Ahh, so you intentionally falsified DIAD entries.

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
Days like Friday are fun, they just stop and hold a huge area on the route next to me, even though most are open. Then on Monday he has 2 days of work that spills over to my route. Its just brilliant, not to mention the complaints from the customers we care so much about.

iruhnman630

I haven't been in before 8pm on July 3rd in a few years with all the route cuts. Actually walked to my car in the dark once....in the middle of summer.

That was the year our center manager sent an 8 pm message to all the drivers still out....'Your holiday will begin soon enough.'

danlin

I was hoping the Company would just stay closed for Friday the 5th, unpaid for all employees.

I took an option day for Friday and on vacation next week, so my vacation starts after I clock out Wed. morning.

Exact same for me except my vacation starts when I clock out Wed. evening....

BrownArmy

Days like Friday are fun, they just stop and hold a huge area on the route next to me, even though most are open. Then on Monday he has 2 days of work that spills over to my route. Its just brilliant, not to mention the complaints from the customers we care so much about.

This...

I wonder why they even ask about known closes...they gave us forms to fill out...I think they just shred them, throw them in the air like confetti at a parade, and proceed to do what they were going to do anyway.

You think Friday's gonna suck?

Wait till Monday.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This...

I wonder why they even ask about known closes...they gave us forms to fill out...I think they just shred them, throw them in the air like confetti at a parade, and proceed to do what they were going to do anyway.

You think Friday's gonna suck?

Wait till Monday.

Sheeting known closures lowers your NDPPH hence the reason for the forms they asked you to fill out.

S

serenity now

I feel so left out........

I wanted to be in your clique so badly...........

spew-md.png
spew-md.png

Tim.

Package Placement Expert
We have 7 on vacation this week and 2 drivers already using option days, I hope a couple more call out so I can drive. That would give me 15 reports with 15 more to go with just over 7 weeks to get them. Throw in Im a preloader, I will be off by 630.