5 Commandments for using a helper (On Topic)

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by soberups, Dec 18, 2011.

1. HvyDty77

HvyDty77 New Member

Hello I wanted to ask a question about seasonal help. I am working at the Carlisle, PA sort facility this year hourly. I have worked the last two
    seasons as a driver helper both of my drivers felt I was well enough to deserve a rehire recommendation. I work the night shift from 10:30 till
    3:30 depending on I may work extra hours if possible....My question is this, Can I work night shift As well as work as a driver helper during day
    time delivery for the peak season? Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. I have already asked HR they where not sure, oddly enough all around the facility are signs saying hey want to make extra money apply for a driver helper position today for the peak season. HR said that despite the signs they where not sure. Anyways good luck out there everyone this peak season!

2. Sol Rosenburg

Sol Rosenburg Member

I don't see why not. When I worked Preload 16 years ago I worked all night then went home and slept for a few hrs and did like 5 hrs of driver helper. Maybe that's changed?

3. Wilson1397

Wilson1397 Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!

You should be able to. I hear you guys could use all the help you can get down there.

4. Thanks Dave

5. rod

rod #1 on Upstates "list"

6. daddy badass

daddy badass New Member

You must be :batman: a super hero! 250 stops, not packages, just stops! No Helper!!

7. JOHNEEK

JOHNEEK New Member

They dont make much to do the work lol