50 lb single person lift limit (Express) (On Topic)

Purplepackage

FedEx is getting to the point where they're gonna have to beg people to work there since they go thru help faster than hamburgers at McDonald's. That said, yes the company should treat them well before they decide to go out to lunch one day and never come back.

Fedex hasn’t realized that the world is changing and the kids in their 20s really aren’t scared to walk away from a job

SmithBarney

Or else 3 people would be required to unload a 150-pounder?

Tell that to the 150lb california king memory foam mattress I had today.... box said 94lbs, my back says otherwise, I called for help waited 2 hours for a couple other couriers to show up... just kidding slid it on the hand cart and tipped it onto the front porch(up 4 steps), still a major pain in the arse.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Tell that to the 150lb california king memory foam mattress I had today.... box said 94lbs, my back says otherwise, I called for help waited 2 hours for a couple other couriers to show up... just kidding slid it on the hand cart and tipped it onto the front porch(up 4 steps), still a major pain in the arse.
Handcart? What’s that? I know I’ve heard of them but haven’t used one in years. Lol.