70 hours

Whither

Scofflaw
KEEP THAT VOLUME ROLLIN UNION BROTHERS

I think I've finally gotten clear info. Neither the Central supp nor our local rider protect us here against a forced 6th punch. Exhausting and/or having less than 8 DOT hours doesn't protect us against getting assigned the jump seat.

More power to the drivers eager for a 6th punch. To me the money isn't worth the lost time off, the increased risks of injury and accident, the hazard to the public. My immediate plan the rest of peak is simple: double down on the methods.

While the company obviously doesn't mind that much paying us boatloads of OT, seems they never stop caring about production numbers haha. Talked with a driver in my loop who was called into the office Fri re: production. I won't absolutely lay down, but if I have to look forward to driving right at 60 M-friend then spending my S jumping, and a gracious 1 day off to 'recover' from the extra-strenuous week, then starting M I adopt a 70-plus hr pace.

I say we start getting the word out re: insisting on legitimate protections against unwanted OT, even during god-blasted peak, for 2023.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I think I've finally gotten clear info. Neither the Central supp nor our local rider protect us here against a forced 6th punch. Exhausting and/or having less than 8 DOT hours doesn't protect us against getting assigned the jump seat.

More power to the drivers eager for a 6th punch. To me the money isn't worth the lost time off, the increased risks of injury and accident, the hazard to the public. My immediate plan the rest of peak is simple: double down on the methods.

While the company obviously doesn't mind that much paying us boatloads of OT, seems they never stop caring about production numbers haha. Talked with a driver in my loop who was called into the office Fri re: production. I won't absolutely lay down, but if I have to look forward to driving right at 60 M-friend then spending my S jumping, and a gracious 1 day off to 'recover' from the extra-strenuous week, then starting M I adopt a 70-plus hr pace.

I say we start getting the word out re: insisting on legitimate protections against unwanted OT, even during god-blasted peak, for 2023.
I got lucky , they didn’t want me to be a helper for 8 hrs double time... DEMAND YOUR 8 on Saturday they will think twice before bringing you in.