705 sells out members

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
The Senate control impeachment. But CNN won't tell you that. And Republicans actually won more seats in senate that are state wide elections. Not jerrymandered house seats.

Are you saying the House can not impeach?

I like how you imply the 40+ house seat pick up by the Dems was because of gerrymandering! You definitively watch OAN, even Fox couldn't put that one out there!

cachmeifucan

Are you saying the House can not impeach?

I like how you imply the 40+ house seat pick up by the Dems was because of gerrymandering! You definitively watch OAN, even Fox couldn't put that one out there!
We did loose many seats in house. But a state wide election tells the future of 2020. We still waiting to see who is going to run against trump in 2020. I'm sure it has to do with the mass influx of legal and illegal immigration. True American don't need a hand out. People that migrate here feel like the guberment owes them something. America is God's country. Look at the broke states and you will see its the dems with all the hand outs. Why do you think people are leaving crook county and Illinois.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
The Senate control impeachment. But CNN won't tell you that. And Republicans actually won more seats in senate that are state wide elections. Not jerrymandered house seats.

Senate seats are a joke. You have a small state like Wyoming having the same amount of power is a large state like Florida, Texas or California.

If you go by seats represented, the Democratic minority would still represent many more people than the Republican majority in the Senate. the blue states have a lot more population on average than the red States.

cachmeifucan

Well if we get the citizens question on 2020 census kalifornia would loose many seats. Most states like new York new jersey get more house reps because of the massive amount of illegal living there. So why should any politicians represent illegal over American citizens