705 sells out members

Gaintain

Quit worrying about your back pay check. Its going to be a LONG time before you see one. If you would have voted no the last time by now a new (better) offer would have been put on the table and you could have voted yes on that one and had your back pay check and a better contract---but oh no--you just had to vote yes.
My question was solely based off curiosity about how 705 did things. I always vote no so FOH

cachmeifucan

You are a sheep!

Many Democratic members are pro-life and many, many Democratic candidates as well as current politicians want low and lower taxes. But the sheep out there who only listen to Faux News and refuse to actually engage their brains can't or won't listen to others!
You can't be pro life and vote for people that encourage funding planned parenthood. Only cino (catholic in name only) vote Democrat you can't be pro life and vote Democrat. Only 1 party speaks up for the unborn

cachmeifucan

Workers rights ha. Ups does whatever the hell they want. We have rights but good luck getting them respected. I vote my morals I'm for a border wall to stop the invasion of criminal aliens that are in need of health care welfare and drive wages down. I'm for defunding planned parenthood. I'm for Lower taxes less government intrusion. Don't touch my god guns or constitution.

cachmeifucan

The only people rich enough to vote Republican are CEOs, and other people who would benefit from the corporate gains and loss of workers' rights that typically accompany Republicans.

We need Republicans. And we need corporations to profit to have jobs. But to vote for them every time?
The Democrats in Illinois only care about illegal aliens. And bringing in cheap labor. Illinois is loosing more people then any other state. High taxes over crowded schools

cachmeifucan

You are a sheep!

Many Democratic members are pro-life and many, many Democratic candidates as well as current politicians want low and lower taxes. But the sheep out there who only listen to Faux News and refuse to actually engage their brains can't or won't listen to others!
Fox news is actually to center right for me I'm more of a one American news kind of patriot

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Lol, good joke!

Why would you assume that he isn't a patriot?

I wouldn't assume that a democrat isn't patriotic, or doesn't love our country. (Without them demonstrating that, at least.)

Seems like you have already determined that he isn't a patriot, just by virtue of him disagreeing with you politically.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
You can't be pro life and vote for people that encourage funding planned parenthood

Why is it that most of the pro life people are so againts birth control?

Also, do you not find it hypocritical that your 2nd coming, Trump and his family manipulate immigration and outsource everything possible while calling out others that do the same thing?

I love how all these God fearing Republicans are OK with a president who pays off multiplemultip to not go public with affairs, lies about things that can obviously be proven to be lies (inauguration crowd for example) and was a draft dodger.

If you were backing someone who was brave and honest like John Mccain or Bob Dole, I couldn't fault your beliefs, but you Republicans have sold your sole for a fraud and the world is laughing at us.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Why would you assume that he isn't a patriot?

Not him, he was talking about OAN

One American News, it is a cable propaganda show posing as a news station. You will never, EVER, hear 1 word that does not paint Trump in a positive light, EVER.

The conspiracy theories spun by OAN makes Fox mouth pieces look like amateurs!

cachmeifucan

Why is it that most of the pro life people are so againts birth control?

Also, do you not find it hypocritical that your 2nd coming, Trump and his family manipulate immigration and outsource everything possible while calling out others that do the same thing?

I love how all these God fearing Republicans are OK with a president who pays off multiplemultip to not go public with affairs, lies about things that can obviously be proven to be lies (inauguration crowd for example) and was a draft dodger.

If you were backing someone who was brave and honest like John Mccain or Bob Dole, I couldn't fault your beliefs, but you Republicans have sold your sole for a fraud and the world is laughing at us.
Many famous people sign non disclosure agreement it doesn't mean they are guilty it usually means the bad press isn't worth it so they pay them off. John mcshame was a spoiled war brat who was told not to hot shot in a government plane and old song bird got 4 true hero's killed looking for him while he was flying to low and was told not to.look it up. He was jealous because trump got elected something he couldn't do. And if you knew anything the country's that matter are not laughing. Did he dodge the draft yea. Who cares about crowd size he won at ballot box and will win again in 2020

IGotARock

I just find it humorous how wealthy Republicans have somehow convinced their underlings to vote against their own best interests.

Not that I agree with Democrats, either. I don't think I would feel very good if I was struggling financially and someone came up and patted me on the head, said it's because something is wrong with me, and handed me a bunch of money.

We need a mixture of the two, but eventually some third party is going to have to break through. Because this two-party system is just a joke.

cachmeifucan

No the fake republican like corker,flake, Paul Ryan,McCain, need to go. Oh wait they are gone worse then a Democrat is a fake republican. Thank the Lord for Jim Jordan and Mike pence

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Many famous people sign non disclosure agreement it doesn't mean they are guilty it usually means the bad press isn't worth it so they pay them off. John mcshame was a spoiled war brat who was told not to hot shot in a government plane and old song bird got 4 true hero's killed looking for him while he was flying to low and was told not to.look it up. He was jealous because trump got elected something he couldn't do. And if you knew anything the country's that matter are not laughing. Did he dodge the draft yea. Who cares about crowd size he won at ballot box and will win again in 2020

Maybe

If he doesn’t get impeached first

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
No the fake republican like corker,flake, Paul Ryan,McCain, need to go. Oh wait they are gone worse then a Democrat is a fake republican. Thank the Lord for Jim Jordan and Mike pence

If you don't take a step back and regroup, this is where you're headed.... seriously, when the dip:censored2: is impeached I hope you don't lose it mentally and start shooting people.

5bd3768ccf3f6e45042812ad-1920-960.jpg

specter208

I just find it humorous how wealthy Republicans have somehow convinced their underlings to vote against their own best interests.

Not that I agree with Democrats, either. I don't think I would feel very good if I was struggling financially and someone came up and patted me on the head, said it's because something is wrong with me, and handed me a bunch of money.

We need a mixture of the two, but eventually some third party is going to have to break through. Because this two-party system is just a joke.
The third party will be the Our Lord and Savior when He returns! The weight of the government will be on His shoulders.