8/9/18 The 2 Man Meeting

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Fred said nothing and the munchkin said a couple things and got shut down by Taylor. He looked weak. There will be video and audio in case you don’t believe it.
Weaker than Hoffa against ups???? Didn’t know that was even possible to go below rock bottom....

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
The way O’Briens statement reads Hoffa didn’t have the room

O'Brien asked the chair for a roll call vote. However his request was ignored when it came time to vote. The chair proceeded with a voice vote and declared that the supplement had been recommended by the body.

Unfortunately, in a voice vote, the International declared the vote in favor of sending the contract to the membership rather than returning to the table to fix the contract's significant problems.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
9A89AAAE-6D9E-4DE8-8C3E-4479AC94E73F.gif
View attachment 206370
You toss that out like we should be impressed. All that shows is that he can be bought out. Where is the language to protect everyone from harassment?
Where is the language to protect our safety?
Where is the language to protect us from being assumed guilty and have to prove our innocence?
He got bought like a cheap C* for a few pieces of silver

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Fred said nothing and the munchkin said a couple things and got shut down by Taylor. He looked weak. There will be video and audio in case you don’t believe it.
Of course. Would love to hear all the suckers that are in favor of the breaking down of conditions contract. Where was all the horrible info against Sean? Let’s face it, you can go back to your real name after the vote. Unless of course, it gets :censored2: down. Do you think the 2 man has baring on the membership vote?

Time for change

O'Brien asked the chair for a roll call vote. However his request was ignored when it came time to vote. The chair proceeded with a voice vote and declared that the supplement had been recommended by the body.

Unfortunately, in a voice vote, the International declared the vote in favor of sending the contract to the membership rather than returning to the table to fix the contract's significant problems.

Where is O’Brien’s statement?

browned out

I would say it was 85% for and 15% against. I really thought Fred would step up. It seems that he is ready to play the role of shadow guy. He was non existent. I was surprised.

And Zuckerman got about 15% or less support from the Hoffa Slap Dicks at the Teamsters National Convention; Then Zuckerman defied that false majority and received the majority of votes for Teamster president. Zuckerman won the U.S. Teamster President vote.

So; I would not bet the house on what the "majority" supports. It is a "majority" that is out of touch with the members.

This contract goes down faster than Taylor does on Abney.

Gimme Danger

I’m waiting on “2 Man Meeting Voted Overwhelmingly For Contract”

It definitely wasn't overwhelming. If we've learned anything about the difference between when officials get in a room together and when members vote (hint: 2016 IBT Convention and Intl vote count that fall), DT shouldn't take a sizable Officer opposition lightly. If I remember correctly, New England handed the national contract to the package division in 2013. That definitely won't be the case this time.

And @Tony Q I don't know what your definition of domination is but I don't respect paper tigers with a microphone.