8/9/18 The 2 Man Meeting

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
You do realize, how the National Committee works.... right ?

(Or any negotiating committee, for that matter)

-Bug-

Backroom-Deal-770xauto.jpg

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
You obviously, don't understand the process.

Yawn.

The default setting.... of lazy (so called) Teamsters.

I detest you.

You continually use ad hominem attacks on people you disagree with, without ever actually countering the substance of their argument.

Can you provide real arguments to back you up, or are you just going to keep telling other people they aren't "real teamsters"?

You obviously, don't understand the process.
KH stepped down for a reason... The bottom line is it doesn’t matter if he was there or not... We got the same numbers on a national level when the company has a lifetime tax breaks then we did when the company and the union negotiated in a recession last contract... I don’t care who you think was there or if I know how it works... If Taylor wants to open his mouth about all that is good and wants to be called the chief negotiator... Then he is to blame if it gets voted down...

BadIdeaguy is right... If you can’t provide a good solid agreement... You have... I haven’t seen it for a long time and it should start...

If you want this to pass then push for it, with solid key points to help your cause... If you want it to be voted down, then once again push for it with key points to help your cause...

If not stop wasting my time and everyone on the forms time!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
KH stepped down for a reason... The bottom line is it doesn’t matter if he was there or not... We got the same numbers on a national level when the company has a lifetime tax breaks then we did when the company and the union negotiated in a recession last contract... I don’t care who you think was there or if I know how it works... If Taylor wants to open his mouth about all that is good and wants to be called the chief negotiator... Then he is to blame if it gets voted down...

BadIdeaguy is right... If you can’t provide a good solid agreement... You have... I haven’t seen it for a long time and it should start...

If you want this to pass then push for it, with solid key points to help your cause... If you want it to be voted down, then once again push for it with key points to help your cause...

If not stop wasting my time and everyone on the forms time!

Let's see the 50% barrier pass.

And then.... a 2/3 majority.... vote no.

DirtySouth

Let's see the 50% barrier pass.

And then.... a 2/3 majority.... vote no.

Correct me if I'm wrong.. but the TA wasn't the company's "last, best, and final" offer, correct? The 50% and 2/3rd majority rules only kick in if that's the case.

Granted, the IBT might try to spin it that way if the vote is close.

Gimme Danger

You do realize, how the National Committee works.... right ?

(Or any negotiating committee, for that matter)

-Bug-
Well this committee is all about DT, and he wants all the criticism for it. If KH was there a couple days, that's about it, with no power at the table.
DT in sidebar with the company was most of the negotiating.

bowhnterdon

I detest you.

You continually use ad hominem attacks on people you disagree with, without ever actually countering the substance of their argument.

Can you provide real arguments to back you up, or are you just going to keep telling other people they aren't "real teamsters"?
. Winner!!!!

Gimme Danger

if this union scam works contract gets approved i no longer will be paying dues till obrian zuckerman get in why pay dues when they are selling members out no dues no paychecks for are union reps

Not being a member only weakens the union further, and you won't be able to vote on any elections to change the direction of the union.
Helping Corporate America attack workers by being a freeloader isn't the answer.

Why not a role call vote? What a waste of members money. The yes vote was determined before the meeting started....

There should've been a roll call vote. It would hold local leaders accountable. And accurately reflect the vote.
Better yet, how about a secret ballot so officers don't have to face the ire of JH and DT from the front?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
When the company goes out of their way to campaign a yes vote, you should be worried. The reason they want a yes, because something Big benifits them.