8/9/18 The 2 Man Meeting

F

Frankie's Friend

It definitely wasn't overwhelming. If we've learned anything about the difference between when officials get in a room together and when members vote (hint: 2016 IBT Convention and Intl vote count that fall), DT shouldn't take a sizable Officer opposition lightly. If I remember correctly, New England handed the national contract to the package division in 2013. That definitely won't be the case this time.

And @Tony Q I don't know what your definition of domination is but I don't respect paper tigers with a microphone.
Also the Atlantic

a911scanner

Just to explain how it works. Hoffa has zero to do with negotiating the UPS contract. He shows up the first day and the last day.

Whether or not he was there every day or not, he's the Boss. He's in charge. Therefore it's his responsibility for what his underlings do.

Oh ya, I'm sure JH had to rubber stamp it as well. Dead argument.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It definitely wasn't overwhelming. If we've learned anything about the difference between when officials get in a room together and when members vote (hint: 2016 IBT Convention and Intl vote count that fall), DT shouldn't take a sizable Officer opposition lightly. If I remember correctly, New England handed the national contract to the package division in 2013. That definitely won't be the case this time.

And @Tony Q I don't know what your definition of domination is but I don't respect paper tigers with a microphone.
Tony is a cheerleader. A guy playing both sides. He changed his name so in a few years depending on who wins the election, he can say “I told you so.”
He probably wasn’t even there.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
5F50EEA5-C7EF-4171-91AB-D1032730840F.png