8 hour dispatch coming soon

Rack em

Made the Podium
At my building the PT air drivers are asking how they can get on the 9.5 list.
This probably isn't supposed to be funny, but it made me laugh pretty hard. I know there have been days when some of our PT air drivers work more hours than some ground drivers. Some hate it and some don't mind it because they get top rate.

barnyard

KTM rider
I would have had an 8 hour day had it not been for the 10 inches of snow. I had 8 missed stops, all in the same neighborhood.

Had 8 stops down one street. Stopped at 1 point to walk off 3 stops. Talked to a homeowner that was snowblowing his driveway. He asked where I was heading. I looked and said, "Pretty much every driveway that has not been plowed." That was my day all day. If a block had a driveway that was not plowed or shoveled, I had a delivery for them.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I would have had an 8 hour day had it not been for the 10 inches of snow. I had 8 missed stops, all in the same neighborhood.

Had 8 stops down one street. Stopped at 1 point to walk off 3 stops. Talked to a homeowner that was snowblowing his driveway. He asked where I was heading. I looked and said, "Pretty much every driveway that has not been plowed." That was my day all day. If a block had a driveway that was not plowed or shoveled, I had a delivery for them.
We've been getting hammered with snow too. Makes the days sooooo much longer.

542thruNthru

This probably isn't supposed to be funny, but it made me laugh pretty hard. I know there have been days when some of our PT air drivers work more hours than some ground drivers. Some hate it and some don't mind it because they get top rate.

You're absolutely right. It's wasn't funny.

Thanks for the boring story.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

The last thing we need is more snow in MN.

PT Car Washer

Most of the PT air drivers like the extra work and income. Keeps them from having to find another FT or PT job.Especially this time of year when most of us are starving from lack of work.