8 hour dispatch coming soon

KOG72

I’m full of it
That's up to the driver. Nobody can make them run except themselves. Probably run in and look at the fantasy number report every morning before they even punch in... I've seen it too many times to count.
You know what happened to those routes the old timers retired and the runner gunners they put on those routes screwed it up for everybody

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yup. I'm still working 50+ hours a week....and I'm on the 9.5 list!
I imagine the hammer is gonna fall pretty hard on management that is doing this. Considering it’s widely known it’s natiowide and our management team has told us they have free rein to staff and dispatch however they want.

THEN QUIT :censored2:ING CUTTING ROUTES!!!!!!! If you want us under 9.5

Rack em

Made the Podium
I imagine the hammer is gonna fall pretty hard on management that is doing this. Considering it’s widely known it’s natiowide and out management team has told us the half free rein to staff and dispatch however they want.

THEN QUIT :censored2:ING CUTTING ROUTES!!!!!!! If you want us under 9.5
Haha I don't cut corners at all. Break in the morning, lunch per the contract EVERY day. I use walk paths and exit to the rear of the vehicle at every stop. Management just doesn't dispatch accordingly. I grieve and get paid, but nothing changes.