8 Rules all drivers must follow

some1else

Banned
Seems like dragon is mad the drivers stick together and are in a union. He would prefer they where a bunch of backstabbers and "me-first" managment types!

Dragon when you took the job did you know the drivers had a union?

Did someone force you to work here?

You are a proffessional ups manager work as instructed and make it happen.

--thats all i got i tend to shut off when they start spouting that stuff.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
1) Come in everyday and complain about your job to all management regardless, make sure you get with your clique early and be miserable together.

2) Always tell management that you can do their job better than they can.

3) Never listen to anything at the PCM, it doesn't pertain to you.

4) Always start your conversation with (I have been here x amount of years) when ever you disagree with something.

5) Always file a grievance when you disagree with something (see above), make sure you poll the other know it all's and see if they agree first.

6) When something goes wrong during the day blame management and then proceed to work over 9.5 you deserve it.

7) When nothing goes wrong during the day, milk the clock you deserve it.

8) Never hate the manager for leaving at 3pm on Friday, he is the boss and he really doesn't care what you think about it.
Attitude reflects leadership.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
When a driver's day is going too smoothly...that's usually when the green light of death comes on...to tell them to go help this guy or Surprise! Here's an extra pickup. Or a dok test upon return to the building....or a stupid reminder to stay hydrated and check the color of your urine...always something.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
When a driver's day is going too smoothly...that's usually when the green light of death comes on...to tell them to go help this guy or Surprise! Here's an extra pickup. Or a dok test upon return to the building....or a stupid reminder to stay hydrated and check the color of your urine...always something.
Yep. This is why 90% of runners stops being runners. We were all runners at one point. When the only reward is more work you say screw this. An 8 year old could figure that out.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yep. This is why 90% of runners stops being runners. We were all runners at one point. When the only reward is more work you say screw this. An 8 year old could figure that out.
2014-09-16-13-45-33-237383814.jpeg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
i never ever in a million years would have thought a center manager would have a sense of humor! Dragon that was pretty good .I actually LOL'd

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
Dragon,

Usually what you post is thoughtful and intelligent. I have to take exception to your post this time. You must have had a really bad day, maybe another really tough conference call. We've all heard about those. I'm just glad I passed up the management opportunity they offered me a few years back. I do wish you the best of luck sir.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Being a center manager would be like you being a cop and stopping or arresting somebody for doing something you have done before or still do. You would be a hypocrite. Don't know how they would have the balls or backbone to know what their presenting is something they know is not right, physically impossible, what they truly don't believe in, and what is real and what is not real. PRECISELY WHY JUMP WILL NEVER SELL HIS SOUL. COOL AS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PILLOW TIL I DIE AMIGOS
eG1lZWhiMTI=_o_wwe-12-macho-man-randy-savage-trailer.jpg

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
1) Come in everyday and complain about your job to all management regardless, make sure you get with your clique early and be miserable together.

2) Always tell management that you can do their job better than they can.

3) Never listen to anything at the PCM, it doesn't pertain to you.

4) Always start your conversation with (I have been here x amount of years) when ever you disagree with something.

5) Always file a grievance when you disagree with something (see above), make sure you poll the other know it all's and see if they agree first.

6) When something goes wrong during the day blame management and then proceed to work over 9.5 you deserve it.

8) Never hate the manager for leaving at 3pm on Friday, he is the boss and he really doesn't care what you think about it.

giphy.gif