8 straight days of punch in. July 6th to the 13th.

Jackofnotrades

Worked Saturday the 6th of July and an emergency delivery Sunday for Ameri source because of a screw up at a airport hub and will be working right up to this Saturday July 13th. Now with heat stroke slowly setting in and not having my 34 HR reset, would tomorrow the 12th be 11/2 times sense it is my 6th punch.? I don't want to piss off management because it was cool that they recognized me for the only one being available to work Sunday to deliver the 17 packages to sick customers but im friend'n exhausted. I hope someone can make sense of what I wrote because I just read it and I barely understand.... Lol

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Worked Saturday the 6th of July and an emergency delivery Sunday for Ameri source because of a screw up at a airport hub and will be working right up to this Saturday July 13th. Now with heat stroke slowly setting in and not having my 34 HR reset, would tomorrow the 12th be 11/2 times sense it is my 6th punch.? I don't want to piss off management because it was cool that they recognized me for the only one being available to work Sunday to deliver the 17 packages to sick customers but im friend'n exhausted. I hope someone can make sense of what I wrote because I just read it and I barely understand.... Lol
The only part I don’t understand is why you think management recognized you in any way shape or form. They USED you.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
They recognized me at a PCM on Monday including the district manager... They didn't use me, I said yes where I could of said no. I was asking a question Mytitiscut, not a management bashing comment
So they picked you, you said yes to make them proud and now you don’t want to do it because you are too exhausted? Is that right?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Why do you care about upsetting management? You need your 34 hr reset. You’re being used, whether you want to believe it or not.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
11/2 times , since, don’t want to piss management off, Knowing your post is a hot mess but not changing it anyway.

I can see why management chose you.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Don't be afraid to say no. I don't volunteer for jack. 50 hours a week is enough for me. They ask me constantly if I want to come in on my day off and I say no 95% of the time. My OCS once even said "I don't blame you for saying no, weekends are all we got." I've never been punished or looked down on or gotten a target on my back for not volunteering. Just say no!

El Correcto

god is dead
So you violated DOT hours?

35years

Gravy route
When was your last 34 hr reset?

How many hrs have you worked since then?

Is that pat on the back worth losing your job, or facing a fine of $11,000 each day you continue to drive? What if someone t-bones you while you are in violation of DOT hours? You are out the door!

Tell them you won't be driving Friday.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
When was your last 34 hr reset?

How many hrs have you worked since then?

Is that pat on the back worth losing your job, or facing a fine of $11,000 each day you continue to drive? What if someone t-bones you while you are in violation of DOT hours? You are out the door!

Tell them you won't be driving Friday.
70- hour in 8 days rule (or 60 in 7) – Total time spent Driving and On Duty cannot exceed 70 hours in any 8-day period. So add up the time spent Driving and On Duty today, plus the prior 7 days. That total cannot be over 70 hours. A driver may “gain back” time at midnight when the oldest day in his 8-day window falls out of the time range. To completely reset the 70-hour clock requires a 34-hour restart (see below). There is also a variation of this rule that works the same way, but limits work time to 60 hours in 7 days. Fleets can decide which of these two variations they want to use.