8 year part timer question

Imbunker

Hello, couldn't find anything on search but I've been a part timer at ups since 2010 and had a question on the new contract. With my pay at about 15:70, will their be any wage increase for me or this only to full timers? Just trying to clarify the details on wages and raises that might be coming. Since it seems many part timers will now be jumped up to 13.00 an hour and later 15 around 22. Is there any sort of wage increase for part timers or am I just stuck at what I have or will their be a changer to raises?

Sorry if this is a sensitive or repeated issue.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Hello, couldn't find anything on search but I've been a part timer at ups since 2010 and had a question on the new contract. With my pay at about 15:70, will their be any wage increase for me or this only to full timers? Just trying to clarify the details on wages and raises that might be coming. Since it seems many part timers will now be jumped up to 13.00 an hour and later 15 around 22. Is there any sort of wage increase for part timers or am I just stuck at what I have or will their be a changer to raises?

How .70 sounds for now. Its Greatttt!:congratualtions:
source.gif

542thruNthru

2018-70c you- $16.40
2019- 75c you- $17.15
2020- 80c you- $17.95
2021-90c you- $18.85
2022- $1 you- $19.85

Total $4.15 through 5 years.

wilberforce15

All I did was answer his question.

Yep, and yours was perfectly correct.

I've decided to let the chip on my shoulder show up in every conversation. It's a matter of principle.

Anyone who voted for the last half-dozen contracts is complicit in screwing over the people they lecture.

When I'll work 14 years for what a gray-hair got on day one, it seems reasonable.

542thruNthru

Yep, and yours was perfectly correct.

I've decided to let the chip on my shoulder show up in every conversation. It's a matter of principle.

Anyone who voted for the last half-dozen contracts is complicit in screwing over the people they lecture.

So are you assuming I voted yes for the last half dozen contracts?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

seriously and you been at ups 8 years

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
So, after you give the company roughly 14 years of your life, you'll be equal with the CPI-adjusted starting pay of the gray-hairs lecturing you about voting.

You right!:not_fair:. I need a box of tissues, from the Dollar Store, oops, can't afforded the raise is .70

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

You will get $4.15 over the next 5 years, once the contract gets passed.