804 Who pays & how much?

browned out

UPS will have to pay 2 weeks of back pay plus damages to all drivers who file charges with the NLRB or other federal or state government agencies.

Drivers do not even have to hire an attorney, Just file a complaint online with the nlrb.

All it takes is one driver to take action. Ups will not be able to use participation in the work stopage against you in your "history" regarding any future discipline.

It is imperative that someone files a complaint. You do not want a discharge reduced to a suspension on your record, especially if it is unjust and improper. The government will take action if there was a violation. Queens drivers have nothing to lose by taking this action. The Union and UPS s agreement does not affect ones ability to exercise their rights under federal and state law.

Mack Grant

LocaL 804 pays.
That is between L804 and the 250.
Imagine the letter they might be getting in the mail or the announcement at the next meeting. "Due to the recent events, membership dues have increased to $75 a week..."

If 804 REALLY had any stones they would force the BA to forfeit his salary to pay for the ridiculous mess that he himself orchestrated.

RealPerson

I believe the Math for the $250,000 is what the 250 Drivers would of paid in Dues for the year!!!
Very close amounts I am guessing!

stink219

This walk out routine was taught to Liam and Timmy by the TDU. Ask the TDU to fund the walkout aftermath. They are good at suggestions but take zero responsibility. MAKE TDU PAY.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Tell them to dip into the secret TRF (Teamster Relief Fund), we see it on the website and you can donate everything you have, but have they ever used it? No!! Do you know why? Cuz it's a scam! It's not for the members at all. It's money for a political agenda. Money laundering to the DNC and TDU's IBT pick.

Are you kidding me?!