804leadersunited

542thruNthru

It's so funny to me. You know you are running out of stuff when you are harping on a guys rental car. Be honest with yourselves. If people started saying OMG you voted for Hoffa! Don't you know he has a Samsung TV!!! Come on its kinda pathetic. Stick with your main talking points don't stoop to that level.

It's so funny to me. You know you are running out of stuff when you are harping on a guys rental car. Be honest with yourselves. If people started saying OMG you voted for Hoffa! Don't you know he has a Samsung TV!!! Come on its kinda pathetic. Stick with your main talking points don't stoop to that level.
Brother I drive American cars. I support my UAW brothers and sisters. I'm a proud union man and Chevys are parked in my driveway. If I rented a car and went on union business if only go in an American car. Anyone who anyone knows this is how union members should act. If there are still American options and you are an elected union official who just so happens to be running for general president of our great International Brotherhood of Teamsters. These are the kind of attention to detail that doesn't qualify Tim to hold jimmy's jock strap.

542thruNthru

Brother I drive American cars. I support my UAW brothers and sisters. I'm a proud union man and Chevys are parked in my driveway. If I rented a car and went on union business if only go in an American car. Anyone who anyone knows this is how union members should act. If there are still American options and you are an elected union official who just so happens to be running for general president of our great International Brotherhood of Teamsters. These are the kind of attention to detail that doesn't qualify Tim to hold jimmy's jock strap.

And if there wasn't any American options left? We have all been there when we rent. Asked for a full size and all they have are 2 left.

I get what you are saying but I'm not going to judge a man off a rental.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1442545906.133007.jpg

And if there wasn't any American options left? We have all been there when we rent. Asked for a full size and all they have are 2 left.

The union men I know and hold in very high regard would never make that mistake. There's a code. You don't buy foreign made non union cars and you won't be caught dead renting one. You plan for this and take the members money to a rental car agency that gets you what you have to have. On Labor Day we as teamsters shows our solidarity to our UAW brothers and sisters and said we would support them in the contract with whatever they need we won't move their stuff in a strike and we sure as hell as union officials won't be renting a foreign car. Just saying.

The union men I know and hold in very high regard would never make that mistake. There's a code. You don't buy foreign made non union cars and you won't be caught dead renting one. You plan for this and take the members money to a rental car agency that gets you what you have to have. On Labor Day we as teamsters shows our solidarity to our UAW brothers and sisters and said we would support them in the contract with whatever they need we won't move their stuff in a strike and we sure as hell as union officials won't be renting a foreign car. Just saying.

5habits100

I don't think it's funny at all.
I think it is a main talking point.
First off we don't know if it's a rental. Just because 804brown says he drives a ford doesn't make it a fact. It is a fact that he is driving a Nissan.
It is also a fact when you make a reservation for a rental you can tell them you want a ford or Chevy and they will have it for you.
He of all people should know better than to do what he is doing he is running for the top position. What else will he scab out if elected? Oh wait I know TDU is non Union

804brown

Who says it is a rental
Look around his neck Einstein. He has a name tag. So he is probably at a convention or speaking at a meeting as a guest. Also someone else is in that car...maybe THEY rented it. I dont know, YOU dont know. As someone else stated, the Nissan was probably all they had left. Tim wouldnt drive a foreign car. He knows better.
Keep grasping at straws. It shows how desperate you Old Guard are!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Look around his neck Einstein. He has a name tag. So he is probably at a convention or speaking at a meeting as a guest. Also someone else is in that car...maybe THEY rented it. I dont know, YOU dont know. As someone else stated, the Nissan was probably all they had left. Tim wouldnt drive a foreign car. He knows better.
Keep grasping at straws. It shows how desperate you Old Guard are!!
Tim would drive a foreign car. That was visible in the picture. Stop making TDU excuses.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I drive two Chevys just saying.

When you get in your car this morning look for the manufacturers plate----it should tell you the percentage of the car that was actually made (not assembled) in America. It will also be on the sticker, if you still have it.

Nissans are actually assembled in America (Tennessee?).

There are no 100% American made cars that I am aware of.

I challenge any of you to name a 100% American made car.
When you get in your car this morning look for the manufacturers plate----it should tell you the percentage of the car that was actually made (not assembled) in America. It will also be on the sticker, if you still have it.

Nissans are actually assembled in America (Tennessee?).

There are no 100% American made cars that I am aware of.
Reread your posts