9-0 Supreme Court Decision

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That’s a great thing for our country. We the people/citizens of this country should be able to decide who we want for president, whether it’s Trump or Biden, NOT individual states.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1709666400345.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I explained this over and over again today to a normally intelligent, but Trump hating friend today, until he finally got it. His stance was, but Trump shouldn’t be on any ballot. As I told him, as long as he or even Biden(a whole different matter) meet the requirements to be on the ballots, they SHOULD be on the ballots. He eventually, grudgingly admitted the Supreme Court made the right decision.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I explained this over and over again today to a normally intelligent, but Trump hating friend today, until he finally got it. His stance was, but Trump shouldn’t be on any ballot. As I told him, as long as he or even Biden(a whole different matter) meet the requirements to be on the ballots, they SHOULD be on the ballots. He eventually, grudgingly admitted the Supreme Court made the right decision.
The propagated hate is so bad.

Over70irregs

Barabbas time again. You didn’t learn….. Mark 15:7
6 ¶ Now at that feast he released unto them one prisoner, whomsoever they desired.
7 And there was one named Barabbas, which lay bound with them that had made insurrection with him, who had committed murder in the insurrection.