9/11/01

BrownArmy

I've got no problem with gay people.
I don't have much respect for people like you that pretend they're not gay though.
I'll pray for you fren.

Lol, you sound like VanTexican.

A finger in the back door does not make a man ‘gay’.

I feel bad for you, so buttoned up about your sexuality.

Sad.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s funny, almost every guy would love to see their girl on another girl, and participate, but won’t make the logical next step that maybe your girl wants to see you eating a XXXX, xxxx.

Xxxxxx,xxxx, lulz
Actually most women are pretty homophobic in that regard. They are all I’m fine with homos, just not in my backyard.
Can’t blame them considering stories of gay men tired of living the lie or finally having it click to them that other men don’t feel the same as them.

That would seriously suck to have a family split up over your guy wanting to be a homo. Rough on the kids.

BrownArmy

Actually most women are pretty homophobic in that regard. They are all I’m fine with homos, just not in my backyard.
Can’t blame them considering stories of gay men tired of living the lie or finally having it click to them that other men don’t feel the same as them.

That would seriously suck to have a family split up over your guy wanting to be a homo. Rough on the kids.

Sure, but if everyone’s willing, logistically, what’s the difference between me asking my wife to have a threesome with another woman, or my wife asking to have a threesome with a man?

My wife and I are hetero, but my point is hetero guys always want lesbian action, but don’t take the next intellectual step that asking your hetero wife to go lesbian is literally the same as your hetero wife asking you to get gay for the night.

Double standard.

BrownArmy

All part of the plan fren.

If you say so.

I assumed you were being ironic, generally, now I’m not sure.

It’s ok if you hate Jews and Blacks...you do you.

Also, you don’t seem particularly supportive of gays or women.

Everyone has a set-point!

(Insert happy Disney character).

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
6a96e5673f793c25b00bbcbfc01e8cc2.png

BrownArmy

I'm not.
Unlike liberals I don't look down on them as weaklings that need straight white men to be "supportive" of them.
Carry on.

I’m not sure that’s the issue.

No one is looking down on anyone.

You seem confused about structural issues within our social fabric.

It’s okay, you’ll be fine.

The fact that you’re a complete ah will come out in the wash, don’t worry!