9/11/01

rod

Retired 22 years
That's too bad ... I've been there twice and I saw it as a family destination with lots of kids around.
It was for many years. After 9/11 it was learned that the Mall was on the high priority list for a terrorist attack so not so much now. Now that the place is over ran with Somali Muslims (it didn't get the nickname Mall of Somalia for nothing) it has lost even more of its luster. To be honest I have only been there 3 times. Once to walk the whole Mall when it first opened and 2 more times to go to the I-Max theater and eat at Hooters. I haven't been there in probably15 years.

floridays

The Mall of America is now officially known as The Mall of Somalia.
Sad.
Exactly why don't these clowns cherish the opportunity to become true Americans?

Exactly why do they still choose to live in their third world culture?

Exactly why must native born Americans bend and twist ourselves into pretzels to accommodate any thankless people?

Just a few questions.

Thanks Vet:thumbup1:.

floridays

I would rather take my mother to a 3 hour Easter Vigil Mass in Latin or be thrown to a heard of 300 lb woman who were just released from prison for 20 yrs than ever cheer for a NY Yankees team !!
I understand your sentiment, I'd eat my kids before I pulled for the BoSox.

Glad we're on the same page.:thumbup1:

Thanks for Ruth, Boggs and Clemens
:thumbup1:.

floridays

Yaz was never a Yankee 1397,

How they hangin my friend? Big game today, Go Pack

lombardi.jpg

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I would rather take my mother to a 3 hour Easter Vigil Mass in Latin or be thrown to a heard of 300 lb woman who were just released from prison for 20 yrs than ever cheer for a NY Yankees team !!
Well I’d rather have nails inserted into my penis while being waterboarded and having my teeth ripped out with a claw hammer than cheer for any RedSox team.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I understand your sentiment, I'd eat my kids before I pulled for the BoSox.

Glad we're on the same page.:thumbup1:

Thanks for Ruth, Boggs and Clemens
:thumbup1:.
And thanks for the enjoyment of seeing the greatest sports empire crumble to its knees in 2004 !! All worth the wait !!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Spy Gate (my Birds), Deflate Gate, The Antonio Brown Caper I can deal with but the mugging of Sweat Ole Don Zimmer ………… 3 Hail Mary's 4 Our Father's and a 3 hour Latin Mass

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Spy Gate (my Birds), Deflate Gate, The Antonio Brown Caper I can deal with but the mugging of Sweat Ole Don Zimmer ………… 3 Hail Mary's 4 Our Father's and a 3 hour Latin Mass
Bill lee knick named him “ the Gerbil “
He blew the 78 season , screw Zimmer. Although I wish him to RIP , I am s good Christian