9/11/01

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
8th grade in San Diego, dad woke me up early made me breakfast and made me watch before we left for the day. Had a good talk about it. He was always straight up with me and basically told me that this was an attack against us and that things are gonna be different. The weight of the event didn’t hit me until after I watched that documentary of the guys in the fire station, and heard the sound of the bodies hitting the ground. Some stuff you can’t ever forget, that feeling will stay with me forever

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I saw two fully fueled planes , 757 & 727
Slam into those buildings , the jet fuel did the job !! Your out of your fluucking mind !!!

vantexan

prove it wasn’t! you think a tower of that size would collapse that quick? ...the towers were actually built to withstand a plane impact FYI...
The terrorists specifically chose flights that were nonstop cross country. They had full fuel tanks. It wasn't the impact that brought the buildings down it was the resulting intense fire from the jet fuel that weakened the steel infrastructure. That was just enough to fail from all the weight above.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
The terrorists specifically chose flights that were nonstop cross country. They had full fuel tanks. It wasn't the impact that brought the buildings down it was the resulting intense fire from the jet fuel that weakened the steel infrastructure. That was just enough to fail from all the weight above.
Why did World Trade Center building 7 fall? It didn’t get hit by anything....and it collapsed straight down to pebbles....Your an idiot

vantexan

Why did World Trade Center building 7 fall? It didn’t get hit by anything....and it collapsed straight down to pebbles....Your an idiot
If you're going to call someone an idiot use you're (you are) not your. I saw a Popular Mechanics article many years ago that explained what happened. Don't remember the gist of it but recall it was a detailed article. You can probably find it online. If you're(you are)not an idiot.