9/11/01

vantexan

popular mechanics, WOW!

I’m a millennial, I believe everything I see on TV and Facebook! Mommy said it’s true!
OK millennial, you know everything although you weren't there, can't accept experts explaining what happened. It's got to be the worst thing possible because you know better. Uh-huh.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
OK millennial, you know everything although you weren't there, can't accept experts explaining what happened. It's got to be the worst thing possible because you know better. Uh-huh.
29FD6FFE-C4C3-466D-BA64-DDD9D7BEC4B1.jpeg

this “ expert “ said wear a mask...

floridays

A good starting point.
I see your parents must be deceased as well.

All you trust is what is contained from personal observations or experience?
I assume you are a mechanic from your screen name.

If that is a correct assumption, according to what you've stated, you do not trust technical bulletins?
Would that be a correct statement?

floridays

nobody , let me guess everyone believes in GOD too ...fairy tale to donate money to churches for the lavish vacations the pastors take, keep donating
🧔✊:lol:
I didn't mention God.
My question was clear, if you are a mechanic, do you trust technical bulletins.
Easy yes or no.

Your answer will discredit you, pick the way you'd like to discredit yourself.

I don't need to use God to prove this point

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I didn't mention God.
My question was clear, if you are a mechanic, do you trust technical bulletins.
Easy yes or no.

Your answer will discredit you, pick the way you'd like to discredit yourself.

I don't need to use God to prove this point
no , i’m not a mechanic , MECH-lift is a sticker that is placed on overweights , my assumption is that you’ve never driven a package car...am I correct? Let me guess you’re a supervisor?..do u wear a mask when driving alone?

Last edited:

floridays

no , i’m not a mechanic , MECH-lift is a sticker that is placed on overweights , my assumption is that you’ve never driven a package car...am I correct?
I haven't, I'm not UPS.
Answer the question, my assumption was incorrect.

You have a personal vehicle, did you throw the owners manual away?
Have you ever been to the doctor, if so why?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I haven't, I'm not UPS.
Answer the question, my assumption was incorrect.

You have a personal vehicle, did you throw the owners manual away?
Have you ever been to the doctor, if so why?
Yes I throw it away cause I’m a UPS driver I buy brand new ...you have the owners manuals so you know how to work on the car? I’m confused you aren’t UPS but on the UPS website ...UPS expert I take it?

ddomino

Did UPS call all the drivers in?

If that happened today I’m sure we’d get a message on the diad “Follow the methods... all air on time... avacados help reduce stress.”
We did not get called off the road. We must have had some communication because I remember them telling us to keep moving. If anyone refused to let us in sheet as (that I don't remember). Cell phones were around. but not like today. I knew my wife would not be watching tv, so I didn't bother to try and call her. One of my stops was at GE Space division, and they turned me away. A secure fenced facility.

I was at American Express Travel making a delivery when I learned of this. Remember all day people in officed having a tv in their reception area with all office people watching. UPS was somewhat productive that day, but most companies were not. Also remember UPS trying to move air packages by ground due to fact all flights were grounded.