9/11/01

floridays

Yes I throw it away cause I’m a UPS driver I buy brand new ...you have the owners manuals so you know how to work on the car? I’m confused you aren’t UPS but on the UPS website ...are you an UPS expert I take it?
You're in current events, check your ticket. This has nothing to do with UPS.

Void a warranty if you like, you can't afford finer vehicles I see.

Enjoy your next visit to the voodoo doctor as well.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
You're in current events, check your ticket. This has nothing to do with UPS.

Void a warranty if you like, you can't afford finer vehicles I see.

Enjoy your next visit to the voodoo doctor as well.
going on a UPS related website to get to a non-ups thread :lol:

put your mask on, it’s scary out here

floridays

Not sure why someone who doesn’t work here is on this website ...please answer, don’t you have yahoo.com to believe?
I understand your shortcomings, understanding comes hard to a person that trusts only on their own understanding.

You are beginning to remind me of Jiffy Jeff, if you're still wet behind the ears enjoy

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

Dude.
There is a whole section of this website dedicated to Amazon, Fedex, DHL, etc...

Current events is shared between all of us.

Some of the nicer people on here are delivery people working for other companies.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
You're slow buddy.
Here's another one for you, heavy lifter
F5FF8B54-37B0-4235-B784-CA595DC0D7AE.jpeg

hey , I think I just passed you on the highway

vantexan

uh , yeah they are , is everyone your best friend you and trust them?
Again, you listen to conspiracy theorists but not to experts brought in by a respected magazine to explain what happened. They're all in on it you know. And just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you! SMH

vantexan

We did not get called off the road. We must have had some communication because I remember them telling us to keep moving. If anyone refused to let us in sheet as (that I don't remember). Cell phones were around. but not like today. I knew my wife would not be watching tv, so I didn't bother to try and call her. One of my stops was at GE Space division, and they turned me away. A secure fenced facility.

I was at American Express Travel making a delivery when I learned of this. Remember all day people in officed having a tv in their reception area with all office people watching. UPS was somewhat productive that day, but most companies were not. Also remember UPS trying to move air packages by ground due to fact all flights were grounded.
I went to a border crossing in New Mexico that afternoon. Border was closed and several heavily armed men were scrutinizing me as I went into the Customs office.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If you're going to call someone an idiot use you're (you are) not your. I saw a Popular Mechanics article many years ago that explained what happened. Don't remember the gist of it but recall it was a detailed article. You can probably find it online. If you're(you are)not an idiot.
He projects ... therefore, everyone is an idiot.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Again, you listen to conspiracy theorists but not to experts brought in by a respected magazine to explain what happened. They're all in on it you know. And just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you! SMH
again , you trust the media and Facebook , SMH

vantexan

again , you trust the media and Facebook , SMH
Nope, been tooling around Facebook long enough to know B.S. when I see it there. You on the other hand know in your heart that something nefarious has happened just from outward appearances. You don't want to hear rational explanations from mechanical, structural, and civil engineers. They're all in on it too! There certainly has been government shenanigans in the past. Suspicious incidents that led to the Spanish-American and Vietnam wars for example. The Kennedy assassination left a lot of questions. But 9/11 was the result of terrorist acts by foreign actors, not our government. The truly dubious thing that came out of that was protecting the Saudis and using it as a pretext to go after Hussein. Never let a good crisis go to waste!

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
And an engineer as well, @MisplacedRailWorker might like to speak to you.
Locomotive engineer , the total opposite. Back at UPS, and I still believe 9/11 it's exactly as it's described by our government. Why because I don't care, and I have no reason to believe otherwise. I would go back in the Marines all over there again but this time as an officer. I'll die for this country right now don't even doubt that

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.

well it just so happens that this is the liveliest blog on the internet for the working man. I came on here when I was at Amtrak, got laid off and actually convinced to go back to UPS! For the 4th damn time