9/11/01

MrBates

View attachment 210284 Where were you on this date? Share your stories and thoughts....never forget!

In my living room. I had just woken up and when I turned on the TV I was still kind of sleepy and at first I thought it was a movie. When it finally sunk in a minute later i just stood there in disbelief when the first tower fell, still in denial thinking maybe I was dreaming. And then the second tower went down and I kept saying wtf to the TV.

I also remember trying to call my wife for the next hour and just kept getting a busy signal.

rod

Retired 22 years
Isn't it true that each family of the people killed has received over 3 million dollars in repreations?
According to an internet search the families have received over 7 million dollars per family. Seems unfair to the 168 who were killed in the Oklahoma City bombing. Their families received ZERO

It will be fine

An intern, playing Minecraft?

?

No matter what therapists and the CDC say, suicide is a viable option.
Ya, I’m sure there’re dedicated detectives collecting DNA from family members and matching it up with remains and that all takes decades. It’s a nice story of government incompetence but doesn’t sound realistic to me.

BrownArmy

Ya, I’m sure there’re dedicated detectives collecting DNA from family members and matching it up with remains and that all takes decades. It’s a nice story of government incompetence but doesn’t sound realistic to me.

And you know exactly what about this subject?

I know what I heard on the radio, so both of us know :censored2:-all.

BrownArmy

A minecraft playing intern could have had it done in no time. Probably hired a bunch of worthless boomers.

Yet another sad-sack situation where the figurehead of guvment complains about guvment inefficiency, and then perpetuates said inefficiency repeatedly.

It’s a fkg joke.

But sure, let’s read all the names of the dead on TV for eyeballs, 18 years later.

Meanwhile, the final tally will show that more souls died as responders to the cleanup than died in the towers themselves, because, as a nation, we just couldn’t take care of our ‘heroes’.

Even as we venerate them on this anniversary, we should probably take a hard look at our propaganda.

If it takes a comedian to force guvment to do what it said it was going to do, that’s just fd up.

BrownArmy

Yes let the elitists, like Harvard graduate Tom Morello “rage against the machine” by performing at the DNC.

Which part do you disagree with, in terms of RATM’s message?

All I can see is your jealous bitch nature about someone who went to college.

Again, I’m sad that our education system failed you so spectacularly.

El Correcto

god is dead
Which part do you disagree with, in terms of RATM’s message?

All I can see is your jealous bitch nature about someone who went to college.

Again, I’m sad that our education system failed you so spectacularly.
Just because I case on you for considering yourself college educated with a bunch of non sense classes that don’t give you anymore knowledge when it comes to politics than a “high school drop out” doesn’t mean I hate people who go to college.