9/11 Conspiracy? Wait... what?

tourists24

I don't know how long it took to figure all this out.... but someone obviously had WAY too much time on their hands. Have to admit though, this is extremely creative

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I don't know how long it took to figure all this out.... but someone obviously had WAY too much time on their hands. Have to admit though, this is extremely creative

It's a stretch for sure. But interesting. There's a new documentary on Back to the Future on Netflix that is pretty good.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Interesting? that's disappointing to hear from a fellow New Yorker...more like disgusting than interesting.
You really believe that Bin Laden orchestrated 9/11 and that our government didn't have prior knowledge it was going to happen? Sorry....I will never believe that. Our government let those people die...one of whom was my cousin, Jay who worked at Windows on the World.
Granted...You are entitled to your opinion.

That BOF conspiracy video is entertainment, not fact. I took it as such.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
You really believe that Bin Laden orchestrated 9/11 and that our government didn't have prior knowledge it was going to happen? Sorry....I will never believe that. Our government let those people die...one of whom was my cousin, Jay who worked at Windows on the World.

That BOF conspiracy video is entertainment, not fact. I took it as such.
Omg...you are crazy.
And bringing your cousin into it doesn't solidify your theory one bit.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
We had all the pieces to the puzzle but we're not permitted by law to put them together. There was a wall between each governmental intelligence agency that prohibited them from sharing data. This came out post 9/11 when each department shared what information they had. Separately each piece made no sense but when shared and put together, yikes.